There has to be a way to

Nah! Lol. That was a failed method. I’m not gonna just give out the secret. Especially to someone who doubts me, like I’m about to try and prove it to them now. Lol. Trust me, when this happens, I’m gonna let everyone know the date ahead of time. I want it to reach as many ears as I can. Amateur to pro. I’ll take all the ridicule at once thank you.:wink: unless Monsanto is about to fork up a ton of money, I’m about to change the game. In agriculture.

Sounds like a big bag of nothing, bud.

“Trust me bro I’m gonna change the game entirely”

hahahahaha

1 Like

That’s right! Cheer for me. I love it. Gives me motivation.

Quarantine

Not quarantine!

1 Like

The two spot mites can live over winter on the buds of the plant it was on at -18C. Inside it needs a host to survive! I’ve never personally cracked open a seed to do a scan and seen a spider mite. But the mite entering stasis at sub zero temps is real.

2 Likes

I’m just wondering how I could grow such nice lush plants when only 15-20ft away I have 5 quarantined plants separated by 2 layers of plastic? I must know a thing or two about what I’m talking about. Especially when at the worst of my infestation, I had to flower from a couple weeks past germination, as I could never get them big enough to clone. Now I’m growing giant colas again, and striking nice sized clones. But don’t mind me, I’ll play dumb and entertain you anyways. I sure don’t know what I’m doing.

There I will agree.

But it’s fun to LARP on the internet. With your super double secret patent-pending methods you definitely have and aren’t lying about. Foot fungus cream cure lol.

2 Likes

Here’s some more make believe for you. This thing still has about 3 weeks.:grin:

You keep harping on the foot fungus cream. You are totally jealous. That’s cool, I would be too.

Thank ya good sir!

I don’t get it…is that supposed to impress me? You can flower a plant?

1 Like

That’s textbook psychology. I dabble in that too. Often picking on people you are either jealous of, or that are deemed a threat. You can say all you want, but your actions and mindset reveal the truth. Keep harping on that one laughable failed experiment. That’s all you have. So you pick, pick, pick. Like a bully in school. Text book psychology.

1 Like

Put up, or shut up. Quit beating around the bush.

1 Like

Question is, are you trying to bully now because you are over compensating for the fact that you were bullied when younger? That would be a fair question. Why are you trying to prove that you know everything? Does it make you feel better living in a state of comfort of what we know, rather than thinking outside the box?

Not playing stupid games. Put up, or shut up.

You made a huge bold claim, now back it up.

3 Likes

Come on gentlemen. This was fun and civil.

Lets ask more questions and give less answers! :smiley:

This happens all the time. Some guy will make an outlandish claim and do everything to avoid answering any actual questions. If you press them too close, they start to talk about other shit. I’m not trying to hear excuses. You and I both know he’s talking out his ass.

2 Likes

When the time comes. Why would I tell you now? So you can steal the idea and run with it yourself? Why does it bother you that I made advances so much? It’s should be intriguing, not infuriating. Unless there was an Ulterior motive… one thing I learned in this industry, is not everyone want to see you succeed. You my friend sound exactly like that.

Take some spider mites, add some magic (aka ee-lek-tris-ity), $$$

Does prep h help with budrot?

2 Likes