There has to be a way to

The mold hates the cooling relieving action of the Prep H cream. Big facts, famalam.

1 Like

That’s above my pay grade. LOL. Never had to use it my life, so it never crossed my mind. Try it out, let me know. Lol

Active russet mite infestation. No problem.

That’s exactly what I would say when trying to trick someone into getting emotional and slipping up and saying something trying to gain approval. Text book manipulation. But you’re gonna have to try harder, as I am slightly above the average intelligence quotient. I find these tactics outdated, and likely only used by the lesser intelligence individuals.

Blah blah psychobabble and excuses and runaround and talking about how smart you are.

Put up, or shut up. I’m not playing this lame little game.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

1 Like

But you’re litterally getting emotional because he’s asking for proof… im just a “dumb redneck” thats never been accused of being too smart and even i can see that

5 Likes

Okay you two, take it to a PM. You both got off topic. I’m going to slow this conversation down and give everyone some time to chill.

1 Like

I knew this topic was trouble from the beginning, way to not disappoint.

I wonder how the mites would respond to magnets…

2 Likes

And I was flagged? Bahahaha! Must’ve struck some nerves.

I just dont wanna see anyone hurt themselves or worse. Electricity doesnt care if your an amatuer or professional.

2 Likes

Finally found a book I had been looking for and came across this bit.

2 Likes