This is 99's Green House

Well the plants in flower are now plants drying.

Start culling out the males from here.

Happy 4th :fireworks:

16 Likes

Early end to the year out doors. The sulfur was too much for the bugs. :no_entry: :bug: :beetle:

@Ebud is going to pick up the slack on this run again.

We’ll be back in the spring if all goes well.

Peace

Jeesh, what a mess.

15 Likes

So sorry to hear that bro. We’re you using a sulfur burner? I’ve heard some sad tales regarding sulfur burners. Will you try again in the fall? Are the bugs dead? I feel for you my friend. Nuttn’ but love @99PerCent.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The bugs are dead but the buds retained the sulfur taste.

All edibles on that run.

No problems brother. We roll with the punches.

6 Likes

That’s the spirit my man! What is your “go to” edible these days. Ms oleskool and I are anxious to make some. Is it potent if you use trim? Stay on the sunny side my brother…

:woozy_face:

3 Likes

Definitely my cinnamon hard candies.

7 Likes

I am hardly discriminating :smiling_imp:

If the trim is covered with tricomes, it is good for edibles.

Eat up and keep seedin’

2 Likes

Perfect. Thank you very much @99PerCent and @ReikoX. Is there any potency If trim and small lower buds are used?

5 Likes

If it’s frosty trim, it should be good. Lately I wash hash in my bubble bags, then press for rosin, decarb that, then add a bit of alcohol to make my Green Dragon.

3 Likes

Thats all I use for RSO and infused oil, I get excellent results from it. Usually about 11-13% return by weight on RSO.

3 Likes

Happy New Year @99PerCent We’re missin you…

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Thanks brother.

Life has dragged me onward.

Be well.

Happy holidays.

8 Likes

I too miss you my friend. I hope you are well and the New Year is full of keepers and bountiful harvests. Stop by the Shitkicker Shed sometime. Nutn’ but love…

5 Likes

Not to piggy-back, but what these guys said :point_up_2:
:v: :vulcan:

5 Likes

Well ladies and gerbils that’s it for me here in this little part of paradise.

I have spent the past year renovating the house and just yesterday, it sold.

While I am happy to be moving on, I will sorely miss this home.

Good news, I am purchasing again in 2 months and will set up a very different kind of thread from there.

Until then, keep your oars in the water and be well.

Peace

12 Likes

Nice to hear from you bud and congrats on the sell. Stoked to see what you got in store for us.

5 Likes

Hi 99! Been awhile, good to see you around.

4 Likes

I have become more of a lurker these days.

Also glad you are well.

Please stay that way.

5 Likes

The work you did is really beautiful from what I’ve seen. Are you staying in the same area? I suspect it was a little emotional leaving the house. Wasn’t it your parents house? The greenhouse is way cool. I would almost trade in the Shitkicker Shed for one of those outfits! Well, Congratulations brother. Changes are good. After all everything is temporary. Much love and good luck with the move.

6 Likes

@99PerCent You are one of the people that, for me, define decency and classiness. I really appreciate this thread, saved a copy of an earlier pic – so I might copy from your work! :grin: and have 2 “Near Ms.” seedlings going. :+1: :seedling: :seedling:

If us OGers will miss this back yard, no doubt you liked it too.

We wish you the best & look forward to the next one. :hugs: :sunflower: :herb:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes