This is 99's Green House

So it would appear that the plants that are in the earth are fairing better in the extreme humidity we have had this summer.

Yard 1

Looks like the race is on for these four. Powdery Mildew. :disappointed:

10 Likes

I bet the stones near the happy plant help modulate temperature. :thinking:

For the 4 PM plants… just knock down the fence, right? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I am thinking that the potted plants don’t have the needed root strength to ward off the PM.

Not sure much can be done to help now that they are afflicted.

2 Likes

I’ve heard many things… :laughing: but one PM treatment involved spraying down the whole thing with alkaline water… and even a shop-vac for that and mites. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: don’t try this at home kids

2 Likes

Once they are in flower, spray seems like a wrong choice doesn’t it?

1 Like

an h2o2 mix and spray down should help with it, if nothing but just to try to save them

1 Like

New to me, but seems reasonable. The H2O2 should break down and evaporate. Have to wait for a blazing hot day, hit them early in the morning. Maybe tomorrow.

Tks TJ

2 Likes

You can treat it, but like you said once you see it, it’s pretty late. If you have the time, you can wipe the leaves with a rag and ISO or H202. I would avoid spraying too.

1 Like

I figure I would just pull and bag all 4 of them. Focus on the green house and the earth bound plants.

1 Like

i think it’s about the temp. RH, & wind that follows the spraying.

i had the same instinctual reaction to spraying anything, ever really… but have been using sprays through week 6 of bloom: bT & Spinosad.

at first i was doing a.m. pre-sunrise spraying but have changed to evenings just after the sun goes past the horizon, while the heat & RH are still good to evaporate it. (my regular breeze begins in the evening).

so if you can ensure drying, that’s all that matters IMO, but apparently humidity is an issue already(?).

i actually used an oscillating fan outdoors this year. :blush: :smirk:

not sure if you can stand there all night with a palm frond slaving to your harem.

:laughing: :palm_tree: :dolls:

1 Like

I would stop using spinosad after veg my friend. Smoking it is not the same as eating it.

1 Like

Thanks & I appreciate it, just not sure of it all.

Just learned it’s systemic, so yeah, probably going :skull_crossbones: too far. Last year’s loss was an existential crisis.

The good ole he-said/she-said again…with Calif. now banning it on weed only (wtf?) so I’m curious if it’s a business move. :thinking:

It certainly sucks doing it 20’ from an apiary even i’m down wind. :bee:

Toxicity acc’d to wiki-wacky-pedia doesn’t seem to affect us?

That said, it does apparently interrupt the GABA system of the bugs…giving them a panic attack to death.

Since I suffer anxiety issues, I wonder about the overspray on skin & inhalation on myself more than smoking the cured bud.

As far as the bT…it smells like fish shit so i’m naturally repulsed by that but losing 85% of my annual med needs fucked things up for me & my parental unit.

So next year… the 4th, will be a little less dumb.

1 Like

makes me wonder if thats why so much commercial weed is paranoia inducing?

3 Likes

Cali-O-Durban

Grand Daddy Purple (mutant)

Time Wreck No 1

House Shot

Yard 1

Yard 2

Yard 3

Keep seedin’

14 Likes

Cali-O x Durban X YardPlant1 ???

Then call it ‘General Sherman’ before ScissorHanz secures that… :smile: (see Cola’s super-stretchers)

heh

:evergreen_tree: break on through to the other side

3 Likes

Cali-O-Durban (@Jellypowered )

Time Wreck (@Wigiberto )

PH GSC (@Muleskinner )

Grand Daddy Purple Mutant

Yard 1 (@mothernature)

17 Likes

it’s like a mutt from the pound… my favorite thing in your yard. :smile:

14 Likes