This is 99's Green House

As more substrate volumen (to retain moisture/water) the plant have vs the plants size, more better the plant resist hot when yare growin inna littles pots… Think that, If yare able to grow healthy, as more hot, more rosin n psicoactivity…

4 Likes

so you’re putting the rice hulls to work on the fungus gnats, nice! will be interesting to see if it works. They do a good job - Riceland - the bags are thick and will store well. surprisingly easy to handle for the weight.

what are you going to do with the aloe vera gel?

1 Like

It seems to have a place in teas and with clones.

I have been getting over 95°F every day for the last month. If I’m lucky, this will cool off in August. My green house doesn’t have any panels yet.

4 Likes

How’s the greenhouse today? Downright oppressive out there

1 Like

The heat is brutal, but we are near the coast, so it is a little moderated here.

I have one already past 3 feet. This arrived in the green house as a clone.

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies F2

Boy do we need a good soaking. I hope it makes it to the coast.

10 Likes

I dig this! I’ve wanted my own greenhouse for a good while now just never had the place to do it! Cheers

1 Like

While it adds no real value to my property, it is my favorite 64 square feet on the whole lot.

8 Likes

Sorry Growing Gaz,

missed the question.

The ones in flower are finishing. They were in 12/12 before they came out. We are near the longest day of the year now and I have just begun to see some re-veg in one plant that only got 12/12 for 2 weeks before it came outside.

The ones in veg keep on until they flip.

1 Like

This is not what I was hoping for…

1 Like

@Wigiberto gifted me some Time Wrecks that are still choochin’ along

and so are the Cali-O-Durbans gifted to me by @Jellypowered and bred by @Baudelaire.

Everybody is enjoying the sun :sunny:

11 Likes

Looking good brother! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The big black trays were not cutting it. Broke out the individual container trays. Much better use of the space. :smile:

9 Likes

End of the Week Photo Dump

If you don’t see it, it has been harvested :smile:

Cali-O-Durban

Time Wreck

These two GDP Clones have been left alone with no pruning yet.

This one has been pruned very early. She looks pretty good.

Looks like the bud sites have begun to form on the PHGSC F2. The mother plant remained squat and very manageable too. Looks like this will top off at about 4’. Super gooey hash plant.

8 Likes

Those white pots are just so sexy!!!

2 Likes

Easier said than done tried my hand at it a couple of times been only able to a open a paddle lock open a couple of times ! The concept is easy but with today’s pin designs can prove difficult!

1 Like

That GDP must prefer the sunlight. She looks much better than in the tinfoil forest. She still has those odd leaves though.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what @Morgwar finds out about it.

He has pulled a clone out of spinach dip (amazing).

I expect he can get this plant to talk if anyone can.

99%

5 Likes

The Cheri Almondine project

Some new clones coming along including the Agent 99 project

Time Wreck

These two appear to be shorter in stature. Won’t know til’ we get there though.

These two seem best suited to the Green House this run. They are beefing up and have kept up a good stretch too.

The Diamonds and Pearls are pretty much keeping up, but a little behind in the beefing up side of things and a little ahead in the stretch department.

Still have 3 GDP clones. These are going to be left to flower without seeding. I need some good seed free buds.

Fig Tree is loving the green house.

Interesting that Yard 1 is so far out in front of the green house plants. Must be the full sun and it is a little older by a week or two. Its just about to show sex.

We’ll catch up again soon.

17 Likes

Ya need that underground inlet vent I was telling ya about 90F would be no problem then. let mother earth chill you :om_symbol:
Plants look good though, if a few leggy ones, do you think it could be just genetic?

3 Likes