Threes a crowd

LOUD FART NOISES

4 Likes

Okay. I just dumped 1 cup or somewhere close to 250 grams of gypsum into the reservoir and pH everything down to 6.1

EC is at 2000… What ever that means.

1 Like

Here’s the one I almost killed one week later

6637d4397194c5ed01f7b112315476e426be16ca_2_225x500

19b46fc1759a47bcf48f7636c6d88c2368616dc7_2_225x500

3 Likes

I also can’t seem to get my pH steady. It’s all over the place. Is general hydroponics the culprit or is it me?

Also I’m not gonna freak out cuz I think it’s still a little early for preflowers

3 Likes

I knew I was onto something. Between that mega dosage of calcium these babies just got and my ambient temps being around 84, new healthy growth on these potential girls has exploded over the past day or two.

I’ll update tomorrow with some fresh pics and then probably won’t be but updating this thing but once a week.

1 Like

As promised

9 Likes

I’m gonna veg these buttholes out for another week from today and then flip em to 12/12 and see what I got.

I swear to god I think all these things are males!

1 Like

RIL 1

RIL 2

RIL 3

1 Like

This can’t be right. Am I looking at 3 out 3 males on this RIL?

1 Like

Hard to tell on the top pic, bottom two are looking like it though

1 Like

@SensiBowl This is a sad day indeed. I was really looking forward to that one.

That’s a bummer, at least ya have a bunch of other happy looking trees though! :+1:

1 Like

True dat. I’m also excited for for these mosca which were fems. And I can’t imagine I’ll go 6 for 6 on boys with the Copa. That would be the wildest most unlucky shit ever. Lol

1 Like

What’s up guys. I flipped to flower a few days ago and the girls finally started showing some leg. Here’s the crazy news: out of 30 seeds popped, only 11 survived my over blasting of LEDs and and rough hammer hands. Of these 11 planted… I got 4 girls.

@Tonygreen due to no fault of yours, everything left is boys and are out of the race. Even though they are dudes they are some really handsome dudes.

I have 2 out of 6 copas that are presenting female.

I have 2 mosca that were fems so like. I swear I hope they are female.

Say goodbye to 7 of these dudes. This has to be some kind of all time record.

9 Likes

I’m really glad I did a second over on these plants. One of these gum drop Copa phenos presented female at the last minute.

Let there be 5 ladies left. That makes me feel better about my survivor odds anyway.

3 Likes

6 Likes

The Mosca twins are doing very well. Outside of topping, nothing else has been done with them. I’m gonna do a side by side comparison. One got a super haircut to promote growth to the tops. The other is gonna be left shaggy.

Groomed

Unruly

8 Likes

I need to get me a Cinderella to swap out this reservoir.

Cinderelly Cinderelly.

3 Likes

Bro we are the same person I swear lol. "Got a receipt? “You know I dont” lmao swear that’s my line. Following this grow.

2 Likes

Welcome my man. You are right on time for day 14 of flower. Finally finished swapping out my res and for the first time something amazing happened. I used water straight from the tap at 7.7 pH. Tossed in my Willy nilly blend of ingredients and the solution magically balanced out to 6.4!!! We’re in the zone now!

Here are some pictures

9 Likes