TIL - Today I Learned

No need. I use the switches as timers and the TH-16 as thermostats. All out of the box, no modifications.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No way!

2 Likes

Today I learned planktons photosynthesis is responsible for the production of 50% of the Earth’s oxygen.

Got a lot less respect for this prick now

6 Likes

Mind blowing useless fact that I’m sure I’ll use in the future when I’m bored :joy:

2 Likes

Bumping this up because it’s been a while.

TIL - I clean faster when I’m having company coming.

9 Likes

I clean when I’m having company coming. because it’s been a while :house_abandoned: :poop: :wastebasket:

heheh :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Today I learned …

I’m a potato😅

I’ve been sat for the past few hours recording one of my spider’s shedding it’s skin. I had the light set up deed nice and everything, proper set the mood nd that​:joy::joy: so I could get a decent video with the piece of shit camcorder I thought I’d

scored for off ebay. :sweat_smile:

Upon closer inspection my spidersense kicked in and told me it was just it’s fkn skin​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

What a Potato

5 Likes

The big beady eye in the cave is also a big give away hahaha I’ve only just noticed it

…penned up in a steel chamber…

anybody heard from blowingupjake? :confused:

3 Likes

It’s not an eye…prob’s a ufo, or some shit on the side of the plastic

Look’s cool af :wink:

1 Like

That’s just him or shim’s skin

1 Like

last week for a one sentence text

1 Like

Hope everything is OK for the fellow. He took my addr & then disappeared for the summer from OG. :confused: No disappointment here, just the usual concern. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he is a busy mofo new job and a baby on the way i believe.

3 Likes

Today i learned about cannabis distillate! Excited at the possibilities but not crazy bout the loss of terps. Cant wait to try though😁

2 Likes

If you have the equipment to do distillate, you should be able to vacuum distill the terpenes prior to extraction then add them back at the end.

4 Likes

today i learned americans call rockets ‘smarties’ so what do they call smarties?? :thinking:

4 Likes

I think the closest think we have is M&Ms:

So glad to hear Toblerone are being reverted. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: Mmm Ritter Sport mmm

2 Likes

We have m&ms also. I’m sure m&ms are made by Mars over here and smarties are by Nestlé.

2 Likes