TIL - Today I Learned

Your Smartees look to be the same as our Sweet Tarts

1 Like

Indeed! but the Smarties are chocolate-filled & Swee-Tarts are sours, no choco

:candy:

:evergreen_tree: that candy emoji :thinking: hmm. not my doing :laughing:

3 Likes

Made me want peppermint tea.

Today I learned that not only peppermint is the top hard candy flavour, 70% of the world supply is produced b the USA.

2 Likes

Sorry for posting pics of my spiders instead of weed.
I was high af

2 Likes

TIL The length of a river, Over the distance it covers, tends to be Pi…

4 Likes

Blargle!

This is curious. ALL rivers? Streams? Trickles of any sort? Over time or incidents including flooding, seasonal shifts, etc? And at what rate? :thinking: :nerd: :ocean:

Rivers are not static. Is Pi? :thinking: Uh oh…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia
Yeah I have the same extreme hesitancy to repeat it, but the source was pretty impeccable, and they had data to support their claim.

Lacking any data to suggest that it is wrong, is it not as unreasonable to disbelieve it as to believe it? I’ll let you find contradictory data.

1 Like

:smile: Pi was made easier where I grew up, as it contained the large SF Bay Area code “415” so us dummies could use mnemonics:clap:

:evergreen_tree: Hooked on Chronic

3 Likes

Watched a video on Dr. Elaine Ingham on using a refractometer, to measure Brix she says they need to be held up to sunlight for accurate readings ! Go figure!

2 Likes

Lucky for the UK OGers :joy: :cloud_rain:

2 Likes

TIL: Wombats have square poops. :flushed:

1 Like

Wiiiiiild shit… and they stack & organize the shit… :thinking:

:black_small_square:

1 Like

I feel bad for the wombat, imagine literally shitting a brick. Every. Day.

5 Likes

. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

https://www.johnnyseeds.com/tools-supplies/seed-starting-supplies/biodegradable-pots/18-cell-fertil-pots-strip-10-count-9217.html

These things are pretty Kool. I’m liking them. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I use something similar sometimes to start seeds.
You can place the pot directly into a new medium when the seedlings are big enough in my case coco and the pot degrades and the roots continue to grow through it

6 Likes

Exactly. Great for Autos. Do you have a link for that one? Thanks bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They were bought from a pound store here in the UK mate.
Although the link won’t help you much here it is -
https://www.poundland.co.uk/8cm-round-peat-pot-30-pack

2 Likes

I’v recently started making my paperpots out of this little guy they do pretty well I’d say it’s almost paid for its self already

Here are some in action on my thread "Tinytuttle grow chronicles "

I’ll never run out of material to make them with all the shit circulars that come in the mail and papers that get thrown in my drive way! Lol

12 Likes

The fertile pots come from the UK also I think. Thanks for your help. Cool newspaper pots!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes