Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Young Gorilla Giz flexing and posturing.

2 Likes

@99PerCent’s C99/Romberry striking a youthful pose and smiling.

2 Likes

Group shot. 3gr per gal Mega Crop.

5 Likes

If you have the room, keep it. It’s not that far behind.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree with @ReikoX… keep her around for a bit. She’s not totally half stepping.

You having fun yet @oleskool830?

Stay hazed
Jake

1 Like

So far so good @Blowingupjake. I worry about the occasional night temps that have dipped into the low 50s in the tent. I have a hermiephobia that borders on obsessive. Got 4 solos to uppot then it’s time to flip and pump the nutes to the little shits and see who steps up.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I was trying to determine if you meant 50* in the shed or actually in the tent. That’s rough. Would switching the light schedule so that they are on overnight and off during the day help?

I do that in my space to keep things toasty. It also works to keep things cooler in the summer.

3 Likes

These dips are not very often. Twice since germ. They were the chilliest when they were just seedlings. Now temps avg 68 to 75. Next two weeks forecast in the 70s with lows in the 60s so tent temps will be kool. I have lights on during the day so I can work plants. I’m too old and high to tend them at night. I rise early and crash @ 10:00. Now that’s oleskool! Thanks for stopping by my friend.

2 Likes

By this time next year I should be able to insulate my shed and get some heating and cooling solutions. It’s a journey and a process. Onward…

5 Likes

it sounds fine to me, occasional dips in the 50’s might slow things down but it shouldn’t hurt anything.

2 Likes

Thanks @Muleskinner. They were definitely slowed down a bit but seem to be coming back with added vigor. Tent temps are 68 to 74 now but with the shitty weather, humidity in the 90% range at lights on this morning. All should stabilize with Spring upon us. Thank you for stopping by and your help. I appreciate you brother!

1 Like

Everyone is in their home pots and basking in the warm glow of HPS.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MKD5iOLrsRNrx9nM2

4 Likes

A peek in the tent this evening. Sorry for the HPS backlight and my shitty phone cam. All took their first feed of supplements and 4gr per gal of MegaCrop. No burned tips, everyone happy.

@99PerCent what kind of eater was the C99/Romberry for you? While my Gorilla Giz and LA Conf. are exploding with growth, my 3 C99s lag a little behind and are smaller wit some leaf tips turning down. Take a look.

5 Likes

My temps are 72/75 now with 72/83% RH. (Been raining for days). They’ve all been fed same. Maybe they are just shy.
Much love bro…

2 Likes

Not certain why they would behave differently.

Almost looks like too much water, but the soil surface looks ok.

Hmmm, maybe hungry?

I agree it looked like too much water. They got fed yesterday, nothing today and by the weight of the pots, I suspect nothing tomorrow. I’ll be increasing MegaCrop next feed, maybe that will please them. Thanks my man!

1 Like

LA Confidential (@MadScientist) is looking sleek and sultry!

6 Likes

Gorilla Giz GG#4/Giz (white fire/afghan)

4 Likes

Gonna be dropping the second light on the garden in two weeks. That will give them 800 watts of glorious oleskool HPS, then the the full 1000 watts for the last 5 weeks. MegaCrop is very impressive! Onward, through the fog!

6 Likes

this is gonna take off I’m in the California gold country & ive fought low nighttime temps all winter at one time I put my 400 hps back in my tent & vegged 20 hrs out of the day just for the heat it’s supposed to warm up soon ol’ man winter is making a last power drive it’s cold out

2 Likes