Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Hmm, I would guess transpiration, my plants will do this when the leaves touch other leaves, even with low humidity.

Never seen this phenomenon before. Interesting. Didn’t seem to have any effect so I’ll just dab her off and move on. Thanks @Roux.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Been wondering, are your plants still flexing when the light turns on and relaxing when the light turns off.

If it is relaxing, the branches would be all over each other at night, but flexed upward when the light returns in the AM.

Just a guess.

3 Likes

I have a few pics in here.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen it again. Also, after the last feed, one plant raised one leaf straight up into the air and held it there till lights off. It was back to normal at lights on. Weird. They never cease to amaze me.
:cowboy_hat_face:

After a 2-3 days of LITFA, kids got a big meal of 550ml of 4gr per gal MegaCrop, 10ml BigBud, 10ml Bud Candy, in 6.0 PH oxygenated tap water. Every one happy.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Didn’t include pics of all plants. They all start to look alike. Lol. Thanks for stopping in! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’s come to my attention that many of you are using my new product, LIFTA. Yet some how nobody has paid me my $99.99 price tag. Do not be fooled by imitations. Get your genuine LIFTA from me today !

8 Likes

Brother @ReikoX if LIFTA is $99.99, how much would LITFA cost? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

But how can we be sure it’s not just LITFA re-branded? :grin:

1 Like

LITFA is free for you my friend. damn auto correct

1 Like

Just another smart ass from Texas! Lol :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Decision time. To top, tie, fim or go natural. I fimed a LAConf but stopped there to wait for some feedback from my many OG Mentors. Your thoughts are appreciated. :cowboy_hat_face:

Look what popped up in one of the C99/Rom pots…

The only thing I can think of were some cups with what I thought were dead seeds that I just dumped in while mixing soil a while back. Not sure what to do. It’s obviously a determined little one! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

My answer is it depends :grinning: on available space verses the number of plants usually but plants left to grow naturally normally yield the least for me anyway. If it’s new to me i often grow 1 as a tester left to grow naturally (unless it gets too tall) so it doesn’t rob space from the known good ones which i nearly always bend or top for yield.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend @Albannach. Much respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 dont know if you have seen my pics or not but the LSD and OHS plants were bent with the tops tied down for a few weeks until they set that way then the strings were removed

2 Likes

Me thinks there might be a little stretching goin’ on. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

We are talking 55 gallon barrels right? :oil:

2 Likes