Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Spent some quality time with the kids this afternoon. Gave a stout feed of 4gr per gal MegaCrop, 1/2 dose of supplements and oxygenated 6.2 PH water. It was picture day…

There’s more but this is getting tedious. GG is a beast of a strain so far. All good here.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Almost left out the sleek and sexy LA Confidential.

3 Likes

Love that LA Confidential, nice long skinny finger leaves glad you posted her.

Wheres the C99 #2 ? Did they get better. Don’t hold out on us!

There all looking healthy and happy, but the color is distorted by the HPS, Since you already got the PITA from moving them to outside the cab…might to try closing the tent to give a more accurate color. The post before with the GG#4, has beautiful color green leaves.

1 Like

Thanks @Roux. Good idea! I’ll close tent for more natural pic. Photography is not my long suit. Android phone is all I currently have ATM. Thanks bro!

2 Likes

There’s the 3rd one…LOL…why the “/R 4” wouldn’t it be 2?
Since you have three C99/R’s and are #1 and #3 (maybe I’m to high)

Right on, you don’t need a fancy camera for photography. Camera phones can take just as good if not better pictures at times than a DSLR.

2 Likes

Thanks @Roux. C99/R #2 is in the mix but I got late and it got tired and I stopped uploading pictures. I’ll find #2. I appreciate your interest bro. Stay close, I may need ya!

This is #2 (didn’t label pic) I think…
Where the hell is #2?

2 Likes

The oddest sight greeted me upon opening my tent this morning at lights on. One plant out of 12 had water droplets all over it. Like it rained above that one plant. Granted, it was early and wake and bake was fresh but…it was odd. Puzzled…

1 Like

A peak inside at lights out this evening. They’re growin’ like little weeds!

5 Likes

Sure it was water?

Ninety Nine

Well, I’m pretty sure it was water. Clear, wiped right off, what else are you thinking it could have been? It was like plant was sweating. :thinking:

Hmm, I would guess transpiration, my plants will do this when the leaves touch other leaves, even with low humidity.

Never seen this phenomenon before. Interesting. Didn’t seem to have any effect so I’ll just dab her off and move on. Thanks @Roux.

2 Likes

Been wondering, are your plants still flexing when the light turns on and relaxing when the light turns off.

If it is relaxing, the branches would be all over each other at night, but flexed upward when the light returns in the AM.

Just a guess.

3 Likes

I have a few pics in here.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen it again. Also, after the last feed, one plant raised one leaf straight up into the air and held it there till lights off. It was back to normal at lights on. Weird. They never cease to amaze me.

After a 2-3 days of LITFA, kids got a big meal of 550ml of 4gr per gal MegaCrop, 10ml BigBud, 10ml Bud Candy, in 6.0 PH oxygenated tap water. Every one happy.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Didn’t include pics of all plants. They all start to look alike. Lol. Thanks for stopping in! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’s come to my attention that many of you are using my new product, LIFTA. Yet some how nobody has paid me my $99.99 price tag. Do not be fooled by imitations. Get your genuine LIFTA from me today !

8 Likes

Brother @ReikoX if LIFTA is $99.99, how much would LITFA cost? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes