Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Autos yield is determined by genetics of course, but pot size and lighting is what really determines how much you pull. If you can provide them a stress free environment, and a 3-gallon pot minimum they should be worth the time you spend caring for them.

1 Like

I think I will stick with my 21 day from seed flip. Better return.

Exactly and some more words similar in meaning. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dropped some more wattage on the kids today. 600 watts of warm oleskool HPS. Frees up the 400 for veg. Baby steps! Onward, through the fog! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Do you add epsom salt to feed? If so, how much per gal? Thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

In soil I was adding 1/4-1/2 tsp per gallon

2 Likes

Good morning in the tent. After 3 days of intensive LITFA, the kids got a good meal of 5gr per gal MegaCrop, 10ml Big Bud, 10ml Bud Candy, 1.5 tblsp Epsom Salt, 600ml 6.0 ph, oxygenated tap water.
Tied down 2 C99/Rom, 1 LA Conf, 2 Gorilla Giz. Fim one Gorilla Giz, and 1 LA Conf.
Real PITA removing plants for training and feeding. Put them all away and didnā€™t take any f~ckinā€™ pics! Next time. Should have ā€œcanopyā€ pics. Thanks for stoppinā€™ in! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Are this nanners? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

How bout these? Female? :cowboy_hat_face:

Playing ā€œwhack a maleā€. Need a little help my friends. Donā€™t have confidence in some calls. Your help is appreciated. More pics to come. Tedious! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey there buddy!

So heres what I make of it, but Iā€™m no expert lol

1st Pic = Too blury

2nd Pic = Maybe female?? wait and see if pistils come in a few days

3rd Pic = Female

4th Pic = Female

You are going to be a master with that LITFA, you might have to give some seminars :grin:
Everything is looking great! :+1:

2 Likes

Thx @Roux! Try theseā€¦

Uploadingā€¦

2 Likes

All look female to me.

1 Like

3 Likes

Much love and respect bro. Thanx for your help! Youā€™re very kindā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Last photo i donā€™t know, the rest female. :grin:

1 Like

I agree with ryasco as well

20180316_153029.jpg = Female

20180316_155225.jpg = Female

20180316_153759.jpg = Female

20180316_143152.jpg = Female

20180316_154428.jpg = kinda blury but looks Male

Glad to help out :grin:

2 Likes

Beware of Stamenoia! :soccer: :soccer: donā€™t let it happen to you. lol best thing is LITFA for a bit anyway. They usually form a cluster well before any open. Looks like a wee bunch of grapes. Best way to avoid stamenoia is to do your own crosses

Most look Female to me too btw :eyeglasses:

1 Like

Stamenoia? Iā€™m not sure we have those in Texas but Iā€™ll keep an eye out brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

According to Rob Connel Clarke it means an irrational fear of a male ganja plants not so private parts so it can happen in Texas too :laughing:

2 Likes

Last photo could be nanners. If you cannafarians are right, the ratio is unbelievable! That was only half of the plants tho. Iā€™ll get the ones from the back of the tent tomorrow. Got high and tired with all the peny/Gine pics. :cowboy_hat_face: