Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

Ohhhhhhhh! Stamenoia!!! I get it! @Albannach! Again, forgive me for I am old and very high now! Yes, I definitely suffer from acute stamenoia! I’m so afeard that one of those hard dicked males will giz all over my Gorilla Giz before I can kill him! :cowboy_hat_face:

lol confusion over. Sounds like you need to nurture a boy plant for pollen, then you can get over your fear of em :grin:

1 Like

If I nurture a male to pollen, does that make me gay? :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Nah just a gardener, we are talking plants here right :laughing:

1 Like

NOT THAT THERE’S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! Calm down…:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’ll be glad when all this sexing is done. Makes me tired. Too old for this shit.
May run fems next time but would like to try pollinating a branch for some seeds and to learn. Too late to clone these I think, so I will pop some next round beans in a cpl weeks. Thanks for stopping by and all your help. I appreciate you guys very much. Jah! Females abound so far! 6 plants, one male! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hi @oleskool830 yes most of them ( if not all) are female and you can still take cuttings ( which will be growing by the time of harvest) tho it’s your call…
What strains are those females… ( last pic- don’t know.).? All look :eyes: real nice and should do well with what you’re feeding them…
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: and happy growing bro,
Gaz

1 Like

Hey @Gaz29! Hope you’re well and lifted. It looks very good so far. Sexed 6 plants today with some help from my friends here. 1 male & 5 female! Will be doing the other 6 tomorrow. :crossed_fingers: Gonna’ be crowded if this ratio keeps up. The pics were Gorilla Giz and C99/Romberry. The one male was a LA Confidential sadly. Have you seen the pkg I sent yet? Take care my friend…:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey @oleskool830, I totally forgot about your package, it came this morning and the seeds are all in good condition, mucho thanks bro, wasn’t looking for anything from you … I’m hoping the 91 chem germ ok and give me a female or three…! What’s the flowering time of the Assad Kashmir & Boston cream -what version is it.?
Sorry , I totally forgot to send you this pm thanking you… i hope you receive your package during the next week, it was posted on Tuesday, so I’d give it a wk to 10 days from then, and it should be with you…
Anything else you need to know just pm me ok my Texan bro.!
Have a good one :point_up: and thanks again…
Happy growing - looking great :+1:
Gaz

Boston Cream is version 2. ( ??) Expect heavy indica with the kashmir. I haven’t grown either one yet so we’ll see together. I will be popping some of the 91 chemdog for next round soon. Take care and Lang may yer lum reek" :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Haha lol :joy:, that’s auld Scottish or highlanders way of saying ‘long may your chimney lum smell’…! Excellent …, though I don’t have a chimney ( in a new build with the daughter/ and gf… but ‘reeking’ is an apt description of my room right now lol…

That’s cool with me, I’m doing some testers for burySeeds ( 2 x Nigerian Haze 1 x whitey, 3 x 88g13/HP, two Stardawg- all crossed with X18- though they’re still babies really, i am about 4/5 weeks in with a few fems and regular plants :seedling: ( at two different spots) and I also have cuttings/clones, re-vegging ,and ( gonna pop a couple more auto’s- good for the veg area then under bigger lights for flowering,

( i would use the paper towel method for germing the auto’s bro)…

I will maybe pop the chemdog and assad Kashmir- that sounds my cup of tea :coffee:…!
We’ll sort something out regarding growing them out together, if you’re popping yours earlier than me, stick a thread up and I’ll join you when you are running em ok :ok_hand:…?
It’s 2.47am and I am tired, gonna get my head down :sleeping:
I will talk to you soon bud have a good evening :popcorn::dash:
Gaz

“She’s pretty tied up” (for you GnR fans)

Shit! Got my finger in this one.

4 Likes

Ok my Cannafarian brothers and sisters. It’s time for round 2 of oleskool’s “Whack a Male” Some might be rather obvious but I know the value of a consensus of people that are smarter and more gifted than me. Thanks in advance for your help. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Engaging in LITFA today except for these sex pics. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’m on the edge of my seat. Anyone? :cowboy_hat_face:
Male or female?

2 Likes

Good sir, take my :money_with_wings: so I can play “WHACK-A-MALE” :seedling: :seedling: :hammer:

20180317_130249.jpg = Female

20180317_125846.jpg = I think Female, photo is blury

20180317_125337.jpg = Female

20180317_124205.jpg = Female

20180317_123710.jpg = Male

There’s my 2 cents…Some of your pics were repeats :wink:

You are killing it @oleskool830 great job on the LITFA, hardest part is following directions :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks. Yeah a couple were repeats. These ratios are ok with me! You saw them the same as I did. 10 plants, 3 males. I’ll give 'em till Tuesday and if nothing changes, it’s execution by extraction for the little bastards! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Your on track :+1:…Watch the the “females” to make sure they don’t make male parts too…and watch the “males” to see if pistils come outta those nubs and are actually female. But they all look pretty definitive to me as most of them are throwing out sex organs left and right at this point

Welcome to Oleskool830’s Harem!

1 Like

Thanks my brother @Roux! Your opinion is very important to me. I’ll be on the look out, scythe in hand, for those sneaky herms but so far so good. Don’t expect any herms based on progress so far. I’m feeling very lucky! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes