Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Or if your growing in those 300 gallon smart pots a weed wackier is a great tool also! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mendo Dope style!

5 Likes

Chance to win free seeds

Here to share some love :heart:

Doing something different here and it’s kinda of off the cuff so to say!

Whose been paying attention? LOL

Rules are simple first 3 people who respond to this posts thread IN A PM will get a care package from me, I’v accumulated some seeds from couple of different venders over the last couple of years and a good friend down the block who has also gifted me some beans not sure what they’ll be as of yet like I say it’s off the cuff!

So how does one enter the chance? Just pm me and tell me to the best of your knowledge what the picture below is going to be used for in Tinytuttle’s next project some of you may know right off the bat some may not ,the clue to the answer will also lie in a previous post in any thread or post could be any year as well 2016,2017, 2018 or the current year

Good luck participants!

Alright stoners 2nd clue!

3rd clue (2018)!

9 Likes

We have one correct winner thus far congrats @Ghandisflipflop!

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to enter @Tinytuttle

I’d like to thank my agents, my managers, all the people who make me Jewish by commission…my Mom and the OG community for the chance to expand my collection of seeds from all over the world. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

We have winner #2 with @toastyjakes and winner number #3 with @DavesNotHere just sliding in minutes after Congrats participants! Job well done! Let me get things in order on my side and I’ll be asking for a safe Addy In a Pm !

10 Likes

It was mentioned in a PM that it might be a good post to see one made… so here it goes!

The pot maker!

The material: newspaper/circulars found in the drive and neighbors driveway!

The length I sort of played around a bit but I like the thickness of two wraps around for structural integrity! Find the radius!

C= 2 pi r so the magical number is 13.5 inches. What I like about these makers is the width of the paper which ultimately is the height can be used to make short or tall pots !

Why does this matter? More roots = more fruits! Lol

I like about a 3/4 overwrap on bottom!

Present wrapping time!

Finished pot!

18 Likes

Look at you cutting other people’s footprints for your grow benefit and also an awesome little product… I bet the company just sold a couple more after seeing that ease of pot making

7 Likes

What I like about them is material is free! Direct transplant so no stressing the roots biodegrades quicker than peat pots and roots punch through much quicker!

9 Likes

Right? I still have peat pots in my soil bin from over aa year ago that haven’t broken down yet

5 Likes

Ya probably can turn out 2/minute ! Actually their paper blew into my yard if ya believe that BS! haha!

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @toastyjakes I always enjoy your comments!

3 Likes

What kind of witchcraft keeps it together?

5 Likes

The base really crimps it good! Once there in the flats and filled there’s really no need to be dicking around with them, once the roots grow the whole soil mass is held together with the roots. No tape , or glues needed set it and forget it! Easy peasy

8 Likes

Just got done giving the girls a SST with a 1/3 jigger of water soluble CA! Feed the rest of the house plants as well and making observations!

Pretty sure I don’t really need the CA on the girls with the amount of EWC there’s in the soil , experimenting and learning along the way!

6 Likes

Taylor made pot sizes for all your plants needs! I Shit need to make a carrot pot!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

There’s YouTube vids on how to do it with various size cans and soda cans but the bottom crimp just isn’t there!

3 Likes

My God, I got the flu and missed this gem! I did my fair share of KNF. The fish fertilizer is the best thing since sliced bread. I’ve used the WCA as well as the Bannana Squash Papaya recipe as well. In fact Its what I used on my Juanita girl I used to make seeds.

8 Likes

Hey @ReikoX buddy thanks for stopping in! Was wondering on your on your FFA how quickly were you able to use it ? Did it really take approximately 3 months to make?

FFA and JWA (Jadam wetting agent )are next on my to do list I’m excited to start making my homemade liquid soap KOH is ready to use need to figure out a suitable container to do it in because of the heat generated from it.

6 Likes

I used the recipe from unconventional farmer. That one says about two weeks.

6 Likes