Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Oh wow! Was wondering about that, some small little perch I’v caught through this years ice are going to help me out in this FFA project I’ll probably end up putting them through the blender when the wife isn’t looking ’ haha I’d think having the surface increase tremendously would make it go faster!

@ReikoX are ya feeling a lot better at least?

8 Likes

Equal parts fish, molasses, and water.

14 Likes

THAT POOR GOLDFISH!!!

And I bet that smells terrible

7 Likes

Damm that looks like one Japanese koi fish that fish head is huge!

5 Likes

@reiko think I’m going to use bait fish minnows for this experiment! Should be able to get dozen or so pretty cheap say $5 maybe

5 Likes

@ReikoX Man, I have one of those ultra sensitive sniffers and a weak stomach. I think I would vomit trying to do that, but I’d be happy to send someone some stinky ass fish to make me some! lol I’m having flashbacks of Saturday Night Live skits with the Bassomatic 76 with Dan Akroyd. “That’s some terrific Bass!”

10 Likes

Oh! my! god! yes!!!

4 Likes

You starting all your spring seeds @Tinytuttle or just your cannabis? I’ve been sprouting stuff like a mad fool. So exciting!

4 Likes

Our last spring frost date for front range is right around Mother’s Day for Colorado so I target right around week of St. patty’s day! (3/17)But I’m going to really try and follow the moon Calendar so new Moon for March is the 6th a little early for me cause my tomatos are good sized by beginning of May usually, as far as cannabis I’ll be popping more seeds by new moon if feb 4th looking to get a decent number of females into the garden this year with some cloning as well last year was a struggle with all males showing real late like in July. Bummer

6 Likes

Cute video loved it!

3 Likes

This is s nice universal planting guide I’ll be referring to as well has seeding dates when to plant , when to expect harvest , spacing all sorts of shit on the flip side is fall planting schedule

6 Likes

The almanac show plant second week of April for my neck of the backwoods

2 Likes

Must be nice to have a longer growing season I can remember getting good snow dropping around Mother’s Day in past years!

2 Likes

I just hope we get more rain here than last year. We had a 100+ steak of no rain and 90°+ temps…in the Midwest. WTF right

6 Likes

Frost is so rare here, Farmers Almanac has already had me direct sow my green onions and I see sprouts coming up. I’m planting all my seedlings outdoors next month except my cannabis that starts in May here.

5 Likes

Last weekend we got 12" of snow and ice and another 2-3" yesterday

5 Likes

We’ve probably have had 8" snow for the entire winter season thus far seems like we get most our snow in feb/ march weather patterns are weird right along foothills of mountains I believe it’s called rain shadow effect.

4 Likes

Snow?? What’s that?? :laughing: Just couldn’t help myself

3 Likes

I was in my 30’s the first time I saw frost. I was in Oregon visiting a friend. I remember asking her 10 year old at the time “what in the world is all over the grass?” He looked at me like I was from Mars then told me what it was. lol

5 Likes

Never even a trip to Big Bear or anything?

3 Likes