Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Well the makings of bubble hash is getting closer! Swung by the local grow store to scope out their original bubble bags kits , with the one below for 5 gallon capacity and a 4 bag kit I was expecting to pay 200+ but with the frequent flyer status I have with them I was out the door for 160$ A 20% discount not bad I thought . They need to order a BB kit for me could be here in a week or so! Way to Grow shops are the shit man!

10 Likes

Never did the hash bags. Iā€™d sure love to smoke hash, though. Maybe one day. Have fun playing with them!

4 Likes

My access to dry ice probably 30lbs here 4 boxes with 4 bricks probably weigh 2 lbs each were probably closer to 4 originally

9 Likes

Aerospace industry?

2 Likes

Hmmm not sure but Iā€™ll bet I can do a truck load of dry ice hash! Lol

4 Likes

Did you buy the dry ice or is it from work?..was trying to think of what industry would use itā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s from work our frozen antibiotics come frozen my guess it was closer to 40 lbs total

4 Likes

Some purple paralyzer!

18 Likes

Itā€™s raining and 45 degrees. Iā€™ll take that for Texas. @Tinytuttle, your plants are remarkably pretty and lush! Youā€™ve got a shit-ton of buds in your not too distant future. Along with hours of trim jail! Wish I could help. Good Growinā€™ man!
:pray: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I just wished I was there to smoke some of that crust coated gem , wow for frost on that girl!

4 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 great to see ya back in the game ya had some peeps wondering if you were ok. As far as this years run Iā€™ll be turning it all into bubble hash a new adventure for me ,hemp fields got the better of me this year and to much seeds To deal with so Iā€™ll try my hand at water hash and /or making temple balls bubble bags should be here next week!

7 Likes

She is pretty and looks to pack a wallup hopefully, not much for yield but its my first successful grow in a 16 oz beer cup!

5 Likes

Kevin J just hits on so many points in this short clip I could listen to this dude all day! Enjoy folks!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s EXACTLY how I feel about growing. Iā€™m not a big consumer, a joint a day if that, sometimes I go days without a puff.
I just love growing the plants, itā€™s soothing and calms me down, more so than smoking it.
My girl just donā€™t understand that. Lol

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video. I agree with a lot of what Kevin is saying, but I still dont like him for some reasonā€¦

7 Likes

He talks too fast, assumes his way is always best, and for some reason creeps me out too sir!!! He has knowledge, but not sure just how much, lol.

2 Likes

I think the guy has been around the block more than a few times and on both sides of the line so to say from other vids Iv seen in the past.

6 Likes

Purple paralyzer is looking nice man! Howā€™s the red poison? I love the smell of those

1 Like

Iā€™d like to hear how the hash making goes. Iā€™ve only had bubble hash once. It was on a visit to Amsterdam in 2006. I was very disappointed. Maybe it wasnā€™t their best in 2006. Leme know how it goes for you.
Peaceā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

One of yours showed sex tonight looked like the purple paonia it black sharpie is damn near rubbed off but I may have lost one red poison and a jungle spice due to the media drying up to much ā€¦ they sprouted but dried up to much air blowing on them my Sebring revenge didnā€™t even crack. I may have to look at all the cups again and reorganize I have two that are sprouted and looking good heā€™ll it might even be the red poison for all I know! Lol

4 Likes