Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Very nice haul sweet

2 Likes

It looks like TT on it’s side you’re alias initials.

3 Likes

Ya that was my intention lol it’s also my geocaching handle …had some Geo art few years ago on the maps but it’s been archive recently.

4 Likes

This little purple poison is looking pretty and smelling awesome!

18 Likes

Lovely colours on that girl … looks really tasty

2 Likes

Ooh pretty! What does she smell like?

1 Like

Ripe fruit or like juicy fruit gum

7 Likes

Very nice bud color, looks good enough to eat

3 Likes

What a great read

thanks for a look at what you do and how you do it

all the best and be well

Dequilo

1 Like

Thanks for stopping in @dequilo and welcome to overgrow glad to have ya here … do You have a grow log? How long have y been with us?

2 Likes

I first joined Over Grow back in 2001 after being at Cannabis Culture for a short time

a very nice grower Old But Still Stoned said OG would be a better place for me and it was

I have been at this OG for I believe about 16 days

I do have a grow log I am working on here

the plant are a bit on the sad side at this time they had a bit of a rough summer and my son shared some Mite with me

but the have been sprayed, hacked and abused

they are doing much better, love your work and your methods are so cool

thanks again for sharing them it is a very good read

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

5 Likes

You’ll enjoy that one. I’m smoking some early buds and it’s tasty. Sort of a chem and cookies type of thing. Very dank.

3 Likes

Well I’m a bit behind but still within the window of the moon planting schedule! So what redneck , hillbilly Concoction am I running now? The all new beta test water wicking cups with the new and improved water capacity system now with 4-5x the watering abilities!

5 full Reservoir cups in the bottom of a shoe box size 11! lol the strings are strung Holes cut out and the media filled

10 Likes

The two cups with the inverted cups are for the autos I will be running to test the tap root theory. In this run the auto will be @Mr.Sparkle ATM and @ReikoX low Ryderx Davida along with jungle spice (black) and (blue) form @lefthandseeds and the last a CBD strain @Sebring Sebring revenge! Little bit stronger light but will be flipping here pretty soon to 12/12 … never have run a 12-12 from seed so that will be a new one for me!

8 Likes

Freaking love the last Sebring’s Revenge I grew. Quite tasty stuff, and very relaxing.

Love the wicking system, looking forward to this new iteration.

6 Likes

sweet just be cautious of that ATM and do be afraid to pull it if it goes all mutant like

6 Likes

Iv been real impressed with the way the wicking system is keeping the entire media moist and at the right level …not over watering and no under watering the roots are full and Less the 1/2”from the top of the surface had to trim the roots on the ones that were sneaking out roots were sitting in still water :cry: not good haircut time ! Chop chop!

6 Likes

Thanks for tip … would that be like a Frankensteinsparkle plant? lol

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle Your outdoors are looking nice man. Some of them Super dark green.

That Purple Poison is looking killer when she coming down?

3 Likes

I think we’re about 40 days in now if my notes are right so I’ll be checking them in the next weeks or so.

4 Likes