Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Check this shit out! Turning the compost and found this … I guess cut flowers are much different now days! Using dyes to color flowers the heat must of leached it out!

10 Likes

that is amazing to see the compost pile heat up that quickly. It’s like “god” is in there. A magical law of the universe, you pile a whole bunch of organic crap together and Jah comes and turns it into perfect fertilizer for plants!

4 Likes

No doubt @Muleskinner when I was back in Nebraska starting my hand at composting and didn’t know much then I thought the hotter the better!.. I had a pile get up to 175* once or twice! I’v heard of people wrapping turkeys in tinfoil and cooking a bird in the middle of a compost pile! Amazing! Never seen one burst into flames :fire: but heard stories of not properly dry hay bails catching on fire!

6 Likes

Ya @175 you can’t stick your hand in there for more than a sec or two!

1 Like

I should right a cook book! Titled “COMPOST COOKING” with TT! LOL

5 Likes

I"m sure the fungus gnats enjoy 170 degrees! :imp:

2 Likes

Steamed gnat nuts! Birth control right there! @Muleskinner LOL

2 Likes

Notice the temp starting to dip a bit, so time to turn and burn, fluff the pile and re-wet the pile! Getting some nice decomposition going! The aroma from the pile is almost sweet-like smells good! I’v notice also I probably have lost a 1/3 of the volume as well!

11 Likes

About 1.5 plants chopped and ready for some dry time!

10 Likes

Is that the auto we were talking about the other day on discord?

1 Like

Yes it is I have 3 autos 2 white widows and a blue amnesia auto I think that was the 3rd one.

4 Likes

Looks amazing… I’m jealous

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Decided to give the compost pile a Check this morning and a turn and re-wet pulled back the cover and found a nice fungal pressense in the pile up until now I never really put much woody substance into the pile but I’m glad I did !

5 Likes

5 Likes

This will probably be my last turn then a decent cure time on the compost heap! I need to check the fungal growth under the microscope when all said and done!

1 Like

I GARDEN UPDATE::

Making an attempt at cloning in the next day or two this lady has definitely showed her self to me the stock is getting nice and big and filling out the bed nicely

I have her bent over pretty good to keep the profile low if she was upright I’d guess here height at 4feet approximately!

11 Likes

Such a great thread … looks very similar to my garden however many thousand miles across the pond you are. Awesome work and Great growing. Nothing beats home made LOS!!! actually not much can beat home made anything… compost, wc, EM, probiotics and most of all… organically grown ganja hehe. Lovely stuff

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words @Sunvalley it’s been a workout getting everything planned and planted but it’s coming together nicely everything was started from seed indoors around March or so hail took out a two tomato which were replaced having fun with the boxes though for sure!

2 Likes

I’ve just started using similar looking boxes only diffence is I dug about 30cm of earth out in the shape of the boxes then placed the boxes on top. Been really liking them too!! My other raised beds are 2000L each and about 30cm deep in a greenhouse… 4 beds in total in there with a variety of veg at the moment… in spring I will plant a cover crop and prep for a December clone run in there.
Sucks about the hail… we get hit hard out here too and this year want a retractable roof for the outdoor area. Maybe even shade net it all up. Ok enough jabbering from me hehe

1 Like

Whole plant WW Auto fem! This little plant is all bud 1st auto I ever ran !

13 Likes