Tinytuttles growing chronicles!

Ok OG peeps I need some good juju sent my way I’m considering this my 1st real attempt at cloning, have tried it in the past with a couple different strains just in water and was unsuccessful. Have these in rock wool cubes cloned with roottech gel on a small bed of perlite under a dome.Lunar moon charts say this is the time to take cuttings! Keeping the fingers crossed!

7 Likes

Try an auto white widow in DWC. Its nearly impossible to control the growth. I have 3 running at the moment. One in DWC and They stretch like crazy. I know autos are frowned upon but they have come a long long way these last few years. I have 3 running and most days I’m scared to check on them incase they have burst through the sides of my tent :rofl:

2 Likes

The clone process looks good to me, I usually take larger cuttings though, bigger ones with more stem & leaf area tend to root & grow faster for me…IMHO

4 Likes

Hey buddy, you got any aloe? Aloe has lots of hormones that help rooting. I have horrible luck rooting cuts in cubes and rooters personally.

4 Likes

I’m sending that good juju bro! I’ll be trying my first cloning attempt here an a few week! So good luck I’ll be watching

1 Like

I did at one time specifically for that purpose and it died like root rotted or something weirdest thing I figured it was probably water to much IMHO need to try again!

1 Like

Do go into perilite/ vermiculite or some other method then?

I had the same problem, I just use the freezer dried powder from BAS. It’s not vital, just if you had it on hand.

1 Like

Dried Aloe 200X dried flakes? What’s your media your going into?

1 Like

I’ve had good luck using honey as the rooting gel and planting into these:

1 Like

What about willow water? Has anyone tired that?

2 Likes

So this is from my notes from the ROLS thread at ICMag

5 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX for the Coot cloning method looks like a good bookmark to me!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Esrgood4u I wish I had the room to try other methods …, as of right now my sister-in-laws shit is in my basement taking up about 75% of my available room for the last 2.5 years coupled with the lack of outlets in my basement newer build go figure not much for me to do indoors keeping fingers crossed she’ll be out by fall time !

2 Likes

Siblings eh! I suppose you could do a bubble bucket outdoors if you use a waterproof pond pump. I only mentioned it as my bubbler auto widow is around 3-4x the size of my soil grow. More bang for your buck.

3 Likes

that plant looks sweet man!

1 Like

My guess you put more bottled nutes into it than your soil overall with top off and such? I have a hard time with expense of those nutrients sometimes they can get pricey IMHO I’m a cheap ass! Lol

2 Likes

Yeah she’s huge. I don’t have room to tie her down until I harvest my other autos. It’s becoming a bit of a problem if I’m honest. I filmmed her at the 3rd node and she didn’t bat an eyelid but just grew and grew and wouldn’t flower. She has autod now though and started budding up. It’s definitely NOT a 9 week strain. More like 14. She should have some crazy yield when she’s done.

1 Like

Ha ha. They cost me nothing. I emailed vitalink asking for testers and they sent me I big box of hydro nutrient. Grow a & b Bloom a & b, root stim, buddy, fulvic and a bottle of turbo. If I’d paid for it it would have been £60 easily. Shy bairns get nowt :rofl:

Don’t get me wrong I like the KISS method of growing the whole PPM’s, EC, Ph thing is to much for me to wrap my head around! lol beautiful looking gal I might add! Makes ya wonder what it would do outside now I think of it!

3 Likes