Tiocranius Grow Log

wazup guys

the SSDDs all germinated…12 hours in the glass with water + 24 hours in the paper towel

Grape truffle 2 has already opened and 1 has not yet.

As soon as possible I send them to the substrate and update here.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Found your grow log stoked to see what you find in those beans I won a pack of those grape truffles from @BasementBeans sounds really fire got 5 ssdd going too!

3 Likes

hey bro @DesertHeartGardens wazzup?

Feel free to follow along and free to give your opinion.

The SSDD are doing well… after going to the substrate 1 did not sprout and 1 sprouted and died… 4 are still firm and strong, one of them already has roots at the bottom of the cup with 3 days in the substrate.

The grape truffles I put 3 to germinate… 1 didn’t sprout, 1 healthy and the other sprouted but it’s in the ICU lol… I have 3 or 4 more grape truffle beans and I’ll put it to germinate as soon as the temperature increases a little around here, I’m also excited about this batch of grape truffle and SSDD.

I’ll post pictures of the babies later, I’m at work now.

5 Likes

Happy to see some of that grape truffle being grown out, I haven’t grown any of those yet.

If you have troubles germinating or anything I’ve always got more :v: I did germ test these before I sent them out but if they don’t germ there’s plenty of replacements

5 Likes

hey bro @BasementBeans

sorry I didn’t tag you before, I got these beans from @DougDawson and as I’m new to the forum I didn’t know they were your crosses. I’m very excited to grow them.

I still have 3 or 4 more beans to put to germinate, I hope everything goes well with them, but if I have any problems I’ll report to you, feel free to follow the diary. (If I have germination problems, we can see to it so I can get some more, but I hope everything goes well with the ones I have here, I trust your work.)

thanks bro

4 Likes

No prob at all! I sent Doug a box of pre-packed flips and he’s been sending them out for a while. (Thanks @DougDawson while we’re talking about it)

These were from a run I finished up around new years, lineage is in this post:

Hope it goes well. Shoot me a PM if it doesn’t and I’ll get more headed your way :+1:

5 Likes

Hey @tiocranius . Just stumbled onto your thread.:grin:Good luck on your next grow! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

hey bro @Budderton

Thank you very much.

I’m trying to carry a perpetual around here. Vega and flora 2 tents. There is always plants in flowering at various stages, the idea is to harvest it once a month. I’m starting this vega with these regular genetics, I hope a vigorous and beautiful male will come so I can try some crosses.

2 Likes

:smiley: thanks

1 Like

That’s a very sound approach @tiocranius . Good luck on your future selections and pollinations. Your about to unlock a whole new dimension of growing!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just found your thread brother…
Nice selection for the next grow…
I’ll be following along…

1 Like

wazzup guys ?

updating the diary here, we follow:

Veg tent - the big ones
1 - 818 Headband
2 - Critical Sour Diesel
1 - Rainbowcake

seedling - @BasementBeans @HolyAngel
4 - Grape Truffle
6 - SSDD F2 BX1

cloning - in the little nursery
3 - Mint Milano
3 - 818 Headband
3 - Chem Valley Kush

Flowering tent

3 - Mint Milano
8 - 818 Headband
1 - Chem Valley Kush

10 Likes

hey guys,
one more update here from the cranial garden

Vega is in full swing, we have SSDD f2 bx1 and grape trufle in seedling

there are some clones that went to the substrate 4/5 days ago…they rooted very quickly, the method used was vermiculite.

And the larger ones continue to develop well, waiting for space in the vega tent to go to flowering. I did a defoliation last weekend and they have responded very well.

The flower tent is doing fine too. All plants in the second and third week of 12/12. They are finishing the stretch, they have developed very well, and they are already resining.

I hesitated and almost overfert this week for not paying attention to the runoff EC, but I already flushed yesterday and sent a solution with 1000/1100 ppm to all of them, who responded very well.

That’s it for now guys. Smoky hugs.

10 Likes

What’s up guys

How are things ?

Here with me, everything is fine, and the plants continue to develop very well.

The flowering is little agitated, I am adapting to the use of Plant Prod + Calcium Nitrate + Magnesium Sulfate. But with a little study and practice, it all works out.

Feeding is in the range of 900ppm/ph 6.1 in the last watering, and runoff of 1060ppm.

Follow the pictures of the girls.

Chem Valley Kush - 29 days 12/12

Lower Bud - resining well, I had never taken this genetics yet. It has a chemical smell, kind of weird.

818 Headband - there are plants with 29 days and 35 days, but I don’t know how to identify them in the photos lol

Mint Milano - I’m having a little difficulty with this one, it’s a very sensitive plant (or I’m not a good grower lol) but any change it already burns the leaves and spots appear as if it were a calcium deficiency. But at some point we got the hang of it.

Critical Sour Diesel - It stretched a lot in flowering, it is a little slower to form the buds, but it yields very well, not to mention that it has a very good pine scent and the flavor after 30 days of curing is pulled to a minty, refreshing, and still throw a brick at your head lol

Veg I haven’t had time to update yet, on Saturday I’m going to do some transplants and fix it up. I have to update the SSDD bx1 f2 and the Grape Truffle, I’m having problems with my substrate, it’s taking a long time to dry, I’m going to buy a new one and transplant it on Saturday, but the plants are developing well.

It was all worth it guys.

Noix!!

12 Likes

Pretty flowers there brother …
Makes me wanna grow them for the looks alone :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thank you brother!!

Despite the adversities we try to do our best hehe

I’m always confused by your avatar lol I’m waiting for the image to load hahaha

1 Like

Lol, it’s supposed to match with the background to create an illusion of eyelash on the screen ( Until i grow a pretty bud, then that will be my avatar )

1 Like

Hey @tiocranius , just found this thread. Your herb is all looking happy and healthy!
Sometimes it’s a struggle to keep all the different cultivars happy when feeding them the same nutrient mix but it looks like you’ve hit the sweet spot.:+1:
I’ve recently started some Grape Truffle as well and they are the one of the fastest veggers out of a dozen different genotypes.
Best of luck, I’m gonna watch along.:peace_symbol::grin:

2 Likes

Hey @budderton, wazup ?

Thank you very much. Really taking several genetics with the same feeding is complicated. But I’m glad everything has been going well, they’re not perfect but they’re developing well lol

Here I popped 5 grape truffle seeds, 1 didn’t germinate, 1 didn’t make it past the first week and now I have 3 plants. 2 with slower development, but 1 of them is developing very well, rooting a lot, much more than the others.

Tomorrow I will post a veg update.

3 Likes