Tiocranius Grow Log

Hey guys

As promised I came to bring a veg update. I transplanted SSDD f2 bx1 and Grape Truffle.

They were in 180ml cups and went into 1L vases. Where they will stay for up to 15 days before going to the flora, and then they will go to 5L pots.
I’m having a problem with my substrate or it could be the weather here. It’s cold and the humidity is around 80%, and the pots are taking longer than usual to dry and I think this is affecting their development.
The vega tent is also full, I don’t have room for anything else, I need to finish flowering, to send more to flowering to free up more space. There are also clones of the plants that are in the flora, I’m sorry to lose some of these genetics lol but at the same time I don’t have the space to keep everything. hard choices lol

SSDD F2 BX1

Grape Truflfle

SSDD F2 BX1

SSDD F2 BX1 and Grape Truffle

13 Likes

What’s up guys

Another bloom update. The plants are 37 and 43 days old on 12/12.

The last irrigation was performed with 1g/L PP + 0.5g/L NC, 964ppm. The runoff of the plates was between 986ppm and 1094ppm.

They are developing very healthy, the temperatures have dropped in the last few weeks, and they are resining more than in the last flowering, which was very hot here in my region.

Overview

818 HeadBand

Chem Valley Kush

Critical Sour Diesel

Mint Milano

15 Likes

:heart_eyes: :green_heart:

Nice bro.

Amazing Chem Valley´s shot.

1 Like

I fell for it :joy:

2 Likes

Ah yeah… cold and wet not usually the best combo for veg. The SSDD BX1 also seems to spend a bit of time filling out their roots before they start shooting up again so could be kind of a combo thing going on there.

The girls in flower are looking fantastic though! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s really not the ideal climate for veg, at least the RH here isn’t too high, which helps a little. I tried to reuse this substrate, but it didn’t work out very well, it’s taking longer than usual to dry, even with the cold, it just gets in the way.

I thought I was doing something very wrong, because they took a while to develop, but with your feedback that they take a while to take the whole pot with roots, I’m more relaxed (there’s still the weather to get in the way ). But SSDD are following very healthy, I had a problem with thrips, but it has already been resolved.

I’m very excited to see them blooming, but I think I’ll still take them in the veg for another 2 months, until I free up space in the bloom, and for them to develop well too.

I’m seeing the SSDD that you’re blooming and they’re beautiful.

2 Likes

Flowering - Plants with 41 days and others with 47 days of 12/12
Feed: PP+NC
1g/L - PP / 0.5g/L NC
± 950/1000ppm

Chem Valley Kush - Autumn not only brings mild temperatures, but also some color to the garden.
I’ve never grown a plant that shows any kind of color, I’ve never been looking for that either, but I confess that I was happy to see that they are getting a little color lol

Clone of 818, it’s vegan I think it’s been 2 months or more, it’s in a 1L pot, as soon as the substrate arrives I’ll transplant it to a 5 liter pot. I have 5 more clones of this size from other strains, in the same condition, which will be the plants for the next flowering.

12 Likes

yesterday i’ve been looking for trichomes, and shooted some photos.

some pics of the trichomes

11 Likes

Lovely photos @tiocranius !

4 Likes

hey guys, wazup ?

i’ll drop another atualization, about how the things going here.

In the veg tent, i did a transplant of the clones that where already bigger.
They where in pots of 1L, now went for pots of 5L, this clones stay vegging for more 2/3 weeks, is the period necessary for the plants at flowering tent stay ready to harvest.

Speaking about the SSDD F2 BX1 and Grape Truffle, i was not measuring o runoff, had make only one watering with PP+CN, and the runin stayed about 550ppm, but when i was go to measuring in the last weekend the runoff stayed about to 1300ppm, so i decided to make a flush, the runoff stayed with 550/600ppm, for all the plants. In 3 days they doubled the size and are developing very well.

some pics
:v: :v:

in the flowering tent, the things are going well.

yesterday i believe to have done the last fert watering, now the watering will be done only plain water.

Considering which the breeder says about the harvest time, for the oldest with 54 days, more 10 or 15 days, for the youngest with 48 days, more 15/20 days

more pics :laughing:

MINT MILANO

818 HEADBAND

CRITICAL SOUR DIESEL

CHEM VALLEY KUSH

14 Likes

Looking great @tiocranius!

2 Likes

SSDD F2 BX1

I had problems with my soil, they are taking a long time to dry the RH here is very high. But they are improving, as soon as they develop a little more and free up space in the tent, I will send them to bigger pots with new substrate.
sorry @HolyAngel for mistreating your beans

9 Likes

hi guys, wazup?

I’ve been a little off the forum the last few days. Some interns showed up to be trained, and the demand for work increased a lot. But that’s it, cultivation can’t stop kkk.

The weather around here has improved, vega is going full steam ahead. I changed the substrate, I identified a problem with the LED, which made it turn off what fucked up the entire photoperiod of the vega, which explains why the plants stopped, apart from other factors, such as the substrate and the weather.

The SSDD F2 BX1 from @holyangel, are coming very strong, giant leaves compared to the other plants I’ve taken, are branching very well too, their feeding this week is 650ppm. Grape truffles are taking a little longer to recover from the substrate change, but they’re doing really well too.
The plants with more yellowish leaves at the bottom, are clones that suffered from the photoperiod problem.

Some pics from the vega:

The plants that were in the flora were harvested. All between 65/70 days. A good part has already dried and gone to cure, and there are some CSD that are still drying because they were harvested later.

I took advantage and already sent the 5 clones that were waiting in vega to go to flowering. If I’m not mistaken, it has 1 818, 1 CSD, 3 Rainbowcake. To take advantage of the flora space, which can fit 9 plants, I decided to send 4 autos, straight on 12/12.
There were 2 Offesive Orange from @basementbeans and 2 Blackstrap auto @holyho.
I’ve never planted automatics, so it will serve as a learning experience with this type of plant.

7 Likes

8 Likes

The automatics have already gone into the substrate and all have germinated, 4/4, 100%. One sprouted after 24 hours in the substrate and the others after 48 hours.

4 Likes

Hey guys, what’s up?

I came to bring another update of the plants.
After the substrate change the SSDD f2 bx1 are coming very well. With a good structure, branching very well laterally. When they go to the 5L pots, they will be huge.

The Grape truffle also recovered very well, they are coming strong.

The leaves curved downward was because I let the substrate dry too much, these photos are from last night, today they were all up.

Some photos:
SSDD f2 bx1

Grape Truffle

Veg Tent

Flowering continues with the clones that have been flipped. Today marks 24 days since the flip.
The automaticas are at 7 days since they sprouted, and the second pair of leaves are starting to appear.

10 Likes

Ssdd f2 bx1 and grape truffle @HolyAngel @BasementBeans

Flowering tent

11 Likes

What’s up guys

updating here how the flowers in the garden are doing haha

in flowering we have some plants arriving at the end and almost ready to be harvested, the 818 goes for another 1 week, and the rainbowcake about 10 days yet.

In flora we also have 1 grape truffle from @basementbeans and 3 ssdd from @holyangel, 1 from ssdd proved to be male, I don’t intend to cross now, I will clone and cross in the next batch of flowering.

Flowering Tent

818 Headband

Rainbowcake

SSDD f2 bx1
Male

Female 2 weeks of flowering

Grape truffle 2 weeks of flowering

in veg there are still clones of 818, mint milano, CSD and Chem valley kush, in addition there are 3 SSDD and 2 Grape Truffle, which go to flora as soon as the plants are harvested.

veg tent

SSDD f2 bx1

Grape truflle

that’s it for now guys, thanks

12 Likes

Beautiful garden, bro!
Grow up!

1 Like

This is a non stop grow :sweat_smile:, beautiful plants all the way long :kissing_heart:, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes