Tirah Valley, Pakistan Landrace grow

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Good one @Cormoran
Iā€™m looking forward to the Warden telling everybody a few stories. He says teenagers are not allowed to smoke Tirah Hash because they cannot handle it.

10 Likes

@Upstate i apologize if Iā€™m pulling the conversation backwards here, are these Trish seeds from RSC like your Peshawar? Or some other source?

2 Likes

These are directly from me and also these are available on:
Landrace Warden seeds

8 Likes

Very cool, thank you for that clarification @LandraceWarden

2 Likes

It was holy smoke seeds Peshawar and the Tirah Valley are from @LandraceWarden.

4 Likes

Pay no attention to this stoner in the corner

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll have to bookmark this and come back down the road between Christmas and dental surgery Iā€™m gonna be tapped out for a couple months cash wise. Like the 8/9 week flower time and the hash warning .

5 Likes

Looks like the seedlings that had the damp off are nearly out of the woods. It looks like both plants will make it.
Iā€™m not seeing any spider might damage on the next set of leaves.

11 Likes

Missouri grower here, Ozarks too. I produce killer weed and seeds consistently.

36 Likes

So far so good. The 2 damp off plants are recovering their stems and keeping pace with the other plants. Looks like they will make it.

(In the photo My finger is pointing at a different plantā€¦just to show newer growers when to water based off the look of the soil. The others need no water)

25 Likes

You can fix/ cure damp off ? How? Thank you , I always just wrote them off ,

1 Like

Yes you can fix it @drgreensleeves You have to catch it soon after they tip over from ā€œskinny stemā€.
If I get damp off it is normally because the seedlings have not had adequate light and they are stretching too much. I end up burying the stems to the cotyledons so the plants stay upright. With my own strain this was never a problem, but with drier region plants it is. ( you shouldā€™nt bury more than half inch of stem at a time) If you do get damp off, dig down into the soil around the brown portion of the stem and expose it to light and air. Sometimes the plant will need support, other times you can let it lay on the ground. Youā€™ll know within 1 or 2 days if you have saved the whole plant or not. If the leaves begin to look dehydrated at all, the tip of the plant is now cut off from its roots and you can sometimes STILL save it if you act quickly by cutting off the top ( 45 degree angle cut)from its bad portionā€¦ Similar to taking a cutting. Replant and keep moist til it makes a new taproot. 50% chance of survival at this point. Caught earlier 3/4 + will live.
I should add that after one of my Seedlings get damp off, i barely water until they are recovered. I give just enough water to keep the plant alive and I only water Around the perimeter away from the stem.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s a golden nugget right there, thanks bro

5 Likes

@upstate , a little off topic but how you making out? Has the bitter cold made it to you yet? Hopefully you prepped some because itā€™s cold! Bro like I been running around looking like Marty off mountain men, moustache covered in icicles lol

2 Likes

@Upstate Wow! Love your grows! Totally missed this one but now Iā€™ve parked my bench and got food for weeks. Iā€™ll stay put until weā€™ll see buds flowing. Exciting cultivars as usual from you :heart:

Pz my friend :v:t2:

3 Likes

Not yet. Not bitter cold. I donā€™t mind when itā€™s in the single digitsā€¦0-15 or so feels good to me. Its the warmer humid daysā€¦20-35 degreesā€¦that cut thru the layers. Had lots of them lately.
10 degrees is long sleeve shirt/ sweatshirt weather lol. 30 degrees i look like the Michelin Man from Ghostbusters and Iā€™m Still cold lol.
Heres a view from the jobsite and my snowy yard.
Hoping the snow has prevented my soil from fully freezing solid outdoors. I need more of it soonā€¦

27 Likes

Well this blizzard has high in line north winds itā€™s kinda dry but you will probably get some lake effect idk , itā€™s wind off the artic circle, itā€™s cold bro Iā€™m south of St Louis so it wasnā€™t as bad on me but it was a total white out of then after that moved through then the cold really sets in , just have you a big ole pile of wood ready they are saying that for some folks the inside of the doors will ice up cold bro like off of that movie " the day after tomorrow" well maybe not quite that cold but close lol good luck and God speed

3 Likes

Youā€™ll be colder than us down in St Louis. I like when that happensšŸ˜Ž
Weā€™re used to the cold here. Snows 7or 8 months out of the year where i live. The older people here have seen snow every month except July. Iā€™ve seen snow every month except July and August.
We joke that we have 2 seasons. Winter and July lol.

10 Likes

Iā€™m at my daughterā€™s in the Ozarks
Basically not leaving for a few days as thereā€™s no way to get to a major highway. All roads are either covered or.mostly covered and very crooked and hilly two lanes with no shoulder and steep drop.off either side.

3 Likes

573 ! ! In the House! Lol :slight_smile: edit thatā€™s the area code lol those that donā€™t know :slight_smile:

2 Likes