Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

You could always throw your name in the hat for the new round of ledseeds testers…just a thought…

2 Likes

5 days later update: warlock looking awful crazy and starting to sparkle… looking like a 10 weeker

Baby blue kush packing on the buds:

Big blue kush:

@DavesNotHere told me the blue kush is good at 56 days so that puts it at March 4 for them and I’ll be seeing how the warlock goes as it may go 80 days or better or may fatten up and finish with the other two… but I have a run coming up soon that I’m excited about and already getting things in order to start it up!!

Good vibes y’all!

4 Likes

Hey if you need a light for your next run I have an air cooled hood, 400w digital ballast and bulb I could donate to the cause.

Haha very generous of you sir! But for now im converting a 2×10×8 walk in closet into a veg area with a few t5s til everything goes up and running smoothly should be spacious enough to accommodate veg runs til sexing an then move them to the flower tent…

Got a pineapple chunk that my other half wants me to start so she can take care of it and a few of my bagseed outdoor beautys seeds germing right now hopefully get them in some soil by weeks end and starting a second new run hopefully by weeks end as well and have a few plants ready to go in a month or so

1 Like

No worries my hps is just collecting dust and I know we are pretty close distance wise, thought I’d offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I told him that if he gets a driver I’d let him borrow the extra 4 133mm,pin heatsinks and 4 citizen CoB’s since I’m upgrading to Cree’s.

1 Like

For sure man!! it’s all good!!

Im trying to keep it as contained as I can for now but soon I will do one or two real nice big plants down in the small room that’s taller than the tent I have…

I have a bunch of gear I’m not using anymore too lol. Upgraded almost everything in my room.

1 Like

Yeah I won’t go back to hid now that I’ve got the led bug lol. I just assumed since you mentioned where you lived in my thread and are basically mentoring @toastyjakes y’all were close distance wise as well and thought I’d ask if he needed an extra light :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DavesNotHere has me all set up if need be, I’ll only really need a light for this new room and I dont mind the blurple like most do just tough on the pictures is all lol

3 Likes

Pretty much. He’s still.in the People’s Republic of Illinois tho lol.

3 Likes

Haha well I do travel for a living!

I love live in illinois but to get to work I drive through Iowa and Missouri lol

1 Like

What I need is to find someone with a good sativa dom pollen to cross a bud or two of this warlock With lol

1 Like

Coming soon…

Pineapple chunk

2 Likes

Is this some sort of shell game, lol.

99%

2 Likes

I thought it looked pretty awesome lol

Nice little intro to the next grow… or at least 1 of the plants…

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaanndd…We’re back after 4 days with an update…

No longer will this be revered to as “warlock” she will be named some sativa bagseed…

Very pretty flower structure

Big momma blue kush doing well and less than 3 weeks out:

Beautiful buds:

Baby blue looking very fine:

There’s your update… have testers coming in from @LED_Seedz so not only should you be watching this thread but also the new tester thread that just dropped today (And all the others as well! Great stuff!!)

Toodles…

8 Likes

The sativa beast is going to be a hand full all the way… She’ll reward you, I bet. :smiling_imp:
Good work man, growing like you’ve got a few notches on the belt already.

Stay hazed, Jake.
Jake

3 Likes

Looking great! Starting to pack on the frost! She’s a lanky beast though isn’t she lol.

2 Likes