Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Haha for sure on the rewards… I love a good sativa and I don’t mind the wait…

Notches no… notch yes… lol grew a bagseed outdoors this year and about 2 weeks out she caught a case of pm that I c ouldnt shake so I had to take her early…

5 Likes

Yea I’m afraid when she starts packing on that I may have to stake her up…

I was FIM gone mad lol… ended up with 6 new tops and they got uncontrollable haha

Tried to spiral the branches but shes stretched out of the original design

3 Likes

If she is in her final container, be careful where you jab those things. Don’t need problems at this point.

They are looking awesome, even the big one.

99%

3 Likes

No I won’t be putting more stake in the pot… more menorah-esque cross beans to tie her to

The lanky one is almost no real smell… real grassy… until you touch the bud then sweet citrus and fuel smell?maybe? Still young but dear Lord the lemony fresh scent haha

2 Likes

Sounds special.

Like that description.

2 Likes

I have a clone rooting now and 1 seed left that is a 50/50… I wanna keep it around but I have alot of other stuff going on now too lol

Yea hard smell to describe honestly…

2 Likes

5 days later
Smells on the bagseed increased tones to lemons and cat piss haha but she is beefing up nicely in time for harvest with the blue kush in 2 weeks but will still probably be a month yet

Big blue:

Baby blue like the Colorado skies:

9 Likes

equipment update
Another 32"x32"x63" tent coming in tomorrow with some more fabric pots and jewelers loupe, and trimmers… so that will be my veg tent and working on diy solstrips

6 Likes

Little 30x and 60x on big blue kush

11 Likes

getting fatter
Bagseed

Blue kush

8 Likes

That blue kush is looking nice and frosty, the Bagseed looks airy tho

2 Likes

It was a couple days ago but they are starting to swell up really nicely and get a little dense but it won’t get super packed I don’t think…

Although I love the smell of lemony fresh pine poss haha such an odd smell to it

1 Like

Nice. We’ll have to get together soon so you can let me try it lol. We can compare blue Kush’s too.

->side note<- do you still have a clone of the Blue kush?

Most definitely lol stem smells like old cat pee when you touch it but it has a heavy lemon pine in the flowers

No I do not have any blue kush clones, :slightly_frowning_face: I cut two of it and the bagseed and they didn’t want to root… partly because I had cheap root hormone powder from walmart…

3 Likes

No worries bro. I still have half a pack of them. Just curious.

1 Like

Yea… if imma be cloning I need better root gel but for now unless you want a clone of something, I’m probably gonna just grow everything out

2 Likes

Beefy bagseed

Blue kush yo

8 Likes

Lot of new growth overnight… New flowers throwing out new pistils and packing on the sugar

The big blue kush comes down tomorrow at 56 days

Baby blue came down tonight and the better half served her time tonight as well

11 Likes

Looking great bro. Enjoy the smoke. That bag seed is packing on new growth like it wants to go another two weeks, but that’s not surprising considering how sativa dom it appears to be.

2 Likes

blue kush harvest day 56

Woke up yesterday morning excited… not only was I going to get to trim but it was a kush strain and smelled delicious and sense packed flowers… beautiful opportunity…

Either way… since she was a mediumish clone the time spent in trim trouble was minimal… she smelled great, looked better and I even used some one the trim for a couple good hits of hash as well
before trim job

after she was done

Will check back with weight in a few days!

9 Likes