Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

Congrats, great job on her…she look tasty!

2 Likes

The way she smells she should be…
Putting 4 more of my outdoor bagseed into 12/12 today to sex them and give more room to the monkeys and there chunky pineapple friend in the veg tent… I’m am almost literally out of room haha

3 Likes

Cut sunday… today the outsides were crispy and the stem was stuff but bent instead of broke… a couple small buds were taken to test and I’m prided I can type… right now as they go into jars sits at 10. Some odd grams on the big blue and about 11 on the baby… surprise… all in jars and the cure starts now lol

9 Likes

That’s how it supposed to be here at overgrow lol.

2 Likes

NAME CHANGE UPDATE!!!

Since my first grow is almost down completely, I feel that this grow diary should continue.

So from now on anything I’m growing and doing will be posted in here (testers and such will be posted in the appropriate thread as well)

So welcome one and all!! To Toastyjake’s Bud Hole!!!

I friggin love it!!

9 Likes

The bagseed beast!!

And a clone that has cling to life beyond all odds… gonna try to turn it around and let it grow well before I flip it

First appearance of Pineapple Chunk!!

First set of leaves was wonky and smoosh looking, you can kinda see it…coming out of it now.

Now some bagseed budshots at 60 days today

10 Likes

Your bud hole smells like dookie

3 Likes

You’ve never seen my bud hole hahaha

2 Likes

…help…

Tell me it isn’t what I think it is…

2 Likes

Is it a seeded calyx ?

2 Likes

It’s the whole little cluster… but yea… and not the only one…

4 Likes

Ouch, that hurts. Find the culprit and check for light leaks. That is the most common cause.

Gotta say it, black California king bed sheets and safety pins wrap all of my tents.
I’m sending good vibes your way and hoping for a good harvest there despite a few beans!

4 Likes

Rearrange Update!!!

Got bored tonight and cleaned my bud hole… moved stuff around… hung stuff up… cleaned up cabs and vacuumed the room in preparation for the neem tomorrow…

All my Grass Monkeys are doing good, one picky under eater aside… it’s perking back up though! And number 6 is showing a teensy preflower so we’ll see in a couple weeks where it goes…

Pineapple Chunk looking amazeballs as well… this is the little lady’s little lady… her first two sets of leaves came out crinkled and weird then the next set was 4 leaves symmetric to the stem. Then 4 more symmertric… the triple leaves and now back to two or maybe three… still kinda together and new…

Edit Note: accidently hit reply before I typed anything useful or showed pics to anyone :frowning: Fixed it though… sorry all!!

9 Likes

Your Bud Hole (man cave?) Looks freakin amazing. I can’t wait to get mine all setup in the new place when i’m done building it lol.

2 Likes

Lol not even a man cave… just a little grow hole in the wall

4 Likes

Looks like you cleaned up for a big date, lol.

1 Like

Dude, your title for your thread makes me laugh out loud when I read it. Everything looking real proper. Hell yeah.

2 Likes

Lol that’s why I like it

4 Likes

UPDATE
The Pineapple Chunk is still small but ready to flip and still whirling and I’m gonna let her grow

And the four monkeys left that are 1 day into flower today

2 Likes