Today I Am Grateful For

Thanks Loki.

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for a moderation team that knows when to take out the trash :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping this place clean for us.

9 Likes

Didnā€™t wanna change names, guessing for the sake of ā€œlooking coolā€ and probably profiting off of it in some aspectā€¦ who knowā€¦

Today Iā€™m thankful for the silence function :joy:

10 Likes

Today I am grateful for when it rains :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Today Iā€™m grateful for the dump I just took, I feel like a new man. Peace

3 Likes

:laughing: :smile:

I, too, am grateful for regular and swift evacuations, large or small.

3 Likes

Got bit by a pit bull today. Grateful I didnā€™t get more hurt and I was able to save its life after my rott got ahold of himšŸ™šŸ½

3 Likes

That was a little hate going on. Iā€™m happy to be happy.

2 Likes

They leave but they come back as someone else.

1 Like

I am grateful for each moment I am aware. Grateful to the hummingbird that visited me on Wednesday. At some cross roads in my journey. The hummingbird told me that I could relax, as everything would work out ok, in flow with what I should be doing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for the time I had with my Mom, I lost her on the 5th of July. Looking back I donā€™t see the family drama, nope I see everything that made my Mom the best.

8 Likes

I am grateful for seeing this thread pop up again so that I can consciously write what I am grateful for and thus inviting and attracting more to be grateful for.

I am grateful for having met a group of beautiful kind people recently and building a friendship with them. I am grateful for having the confidence to do all that I do and for being able to enjoy my life.

6 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for finding this forum and being able to grow this beautiful plant.

6 Likes

I am grateful to still have the ability to Overgrow the world. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

For my homegrown vegetables in my gardenā€¦specially nowadays b/c of the jacked up food pricesā€¦btw, did the food prices in Canada & Europe also go up?

13 Likes

Yes. Thatā€™s a big fat yes.

Edit: meat is up around 50-100% depending on what it is

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling a lot better. Still having a little pain. Not as bad. Getting sleep at night waking up early. So that a good thing.

5 Likes

Glad your getting some sleep @Hemp and feeling better.

Today Iā€™m grateful the toast landed on the floor jelly side up. :rofl: What? Itā€™s the little things in life that make me happy. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Today I am grateful that things arenā€™t any worse.

1 Like

I dropped a pizza dipping sauce perfectly upside down on the floor and the whole thing came out like the cranberry sauce from a can and then spread out everywhere.

It was pretty funny actually.

4 Likes