Today I Am Grateful For

So I stopped at this little roadside ice cream shop where I’m at. Homemade yogurt or something. I was going to put me a little bit of strawberry sauce on there. The top was a little clogged up. So I squeezed it a little hard it went everywhere. It was like a flamethrower. Red strawberry sauce everywhere. Haaa!

3 Likes

Today I’m grateful for a lot of things. It won’t be long and I’ll be back growing again.

3 Likes

:love_you_gesture::joy:

I am thankful for when I squeeze the mustard and don’t have that nasty clear liquid come out first.

2 Likes

You have to shake the crap out of it man. Lol. I cannot stand the water coming out of ketchup and mustard. That is why I like jar mustard. It is so beautiful here I’m going to get some pictures this week and post them. I tried to do a little bit of eating out here they just want too much money for the food. Got some ground hamburger meat with bacon in it yesterday I just made me a breakfast burger with egg on it.

2 Likes

Today I am grateful for the rain after a long dry period!

Same here bro :+1:

1 Like

Today I am grateful for my thriving garden, for the rain, for the clouds, for the sun, for the soil, for garlic, for being able to do my craft, for imagination being limitless, for all the beautiful people on this planet and other planets, I am grateful to know what I know, and for what I don’t know too.

4 Likes

in no particular order… grateful for my little one and significant other. Also my mother who kept it together after my dad passed. life can always be so much worse and I’m extra thankful for who/what I do have in my life. And yes I can’t forget this beautiful healing and pain relieving plant. Life is good even when is seems like it isn’t.

4 Likes

I’m happy to be pain free today. I’m happy to start my garden back up. This time I believe I can keep my head straight. Stay out of politics. It’s not that I get involved in it I just see it and I don’t like it. I’m a peaceful person I love everyone.

6 Likes

That’s great news! Today i am grateful @Hemp is going to grow again!

4 Likes

I am grateful for who I have near me and pray to be left as I am.

6 Likes

Today, I am grateful for Bill Murray.

6 Likes

Amen to that brother!!! He is actually a pretty funny dude. I was looking at some old Saturday night live skits.

1 Like

I’m grateful for having 38 years with the my BEST FRIEND and DADDY who passed away on Sept 1st and I am grateful for waking up today

9 Likes

Today I am grateful for cats.

I was petting a cat, it was laying on its side, all limbs in one direction pushing its head down into my hand while my fingers move as if playing an piano placed upside down.

Noticing it was purring strongly and rather fast, I slowed the dancing of my fingers and behold… the breathing and purring slowed down and she utterly relaxed and rested her head, all tension disappeared and she seemed to dive into another frequency of reality and took me along for the ride.

An intense energy streamed through me and I felt engulfed, encapsulated in a bubble, a portal to something higher.
Everything seemed liquid, even the air, the light…
As if all was gel-like and radiant, even the rough gravel we were on.
Paradisiacal feeling, I felt my entire face melt into a smile.

So ALIVE!

These kinda experiences is what I live for.

Magical moments.

All smiles now.

All day long.

All that is.

4 Likes

My family….always….

5 Likes

Getting there. I’m happy.

2 Likes

Today I’m grateful for my health, wealth and happiness

3 Likes

Today my new job called me in for a promotion. More hours more money