Today's Mexican brick weed

I assume it was eucalyptol. At the time I had no idea about terps. I’ve bought every strain that claims high levels of eucalyptol I’ve seen and none come anywhere near close to what Mentholatum had.

2 Likes

NASA Brickweed at day 23 of flower. Seeds from 2016 scored across the street from Johnson space center lol

12 Likes

Looks nice Wish I had some of my old Mexican seeds back from the early 80s. Got some of the nicest, spicy, good smoke occasionally that was very unique. Look forward to your smoke report when finished.

6 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of brickweed seeds (+60 more) sitting in a dark closet here, let me know if you want them and we can work it out. Easy for me to get since I live in Brazil and that’s the most common kind of weed we got here.

I’m currently growing 4 of them, almost 4 weeks since flipping. They are pretty tall, almost 1.5 meters.

14 Likes

Pretty cool! That is most likely Paraguay bud from my understanding. That being said, you know better than me. If they said it was Mexican then it probably is.

1 Like

I might take you up on that bromigo…

1 Like

I guess you are right, probably came from paraguay.

here’s a girl from some brick weed I grew a few years back. Probably the strongest smelling plant I’ve grown. Sour cherry pine incense skunk smells. Super greasy and volatile. I did a backcross with her but the one I’ve grown out so far was good but not quite as good as the mom. I’m planning on looking through more of the backcross, initial outcross and more brick seeds to see if I can’t find that something special again. Most brick weed seeds that I’ve grown out have very nice and strong smells but are not the strongest in potency.

4 Likes

I was graciously gifted some 2004 Mexican sativa seeds, and I would LOVE to grow them outside. I’m just not sure how well they would do in my climate. Plus, I really don’t have anywhere to grow them. I don’t think they will do well in my closet, because from what I understand they can be absolute monsters.

3 Likes

It can be done in a closet. It’s just tricky. Don’t veg too long and crease crumple bend break :+1:

3 Likes

Day 28 of flower

NASA brickweed

7 Likes

Wow !! So fast !! :sunglasses:

1 Like