Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Dang! Solid canopy management my guy, looking professional as heck.

7 Likes

Thanks! I kinda try and get that scrog like canopy without using a screen.

Starting week 7 today,.3 weeks to go. did some defoliating today to open thing up for better light and air flow.

17 Likes

this looks like good green vibrations :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wow dude. I guess I didnt realize how big your room was. I knew you made it bigger but holy shit dude!

2 Likes

Hey V, It’s about a 3x3, roughly half the closet, not real big but pretty full. Also, looks like I have the same problem you did with your triple noder.

3 Likes

Yeah dude. I don’t know why that mutation spells hermies but it does. Now the other clone I saved from the triple nodes isnt showing any mutation so I’ll try again and see if it herms on me…probably will.

3 Likes

I’m gonna take some pics once I can get some better shots in a few days they’re still damn near microscopic. That’s weak there, if it hermed on 18/6. the Toker is not a happy camper.

3 Likes

3 Likes

The toker isn’t flying off the handle, just yet…not 100% verified. That one female flower that popped out first is the only one I’ve found and all the rest appear male everywhere. The one thing I’m not seeing by the “female appearing” flower is a pre-flower flap and it could be what is behind it appearing to be pistils in the cam. Right position on the preflower so it is quite possible it’s just a pure male. Will know for sure over the next couple days.

2 Likes

Started putting the clones in the flo room for some supplemental light

Took some under shots

Chocolate Diesel

Until next time…

18 Likes

Wow that is a stacked room there. The lights off pics really give an idea of just how much bud is packed in there… impressive!

All that training is just using ties attached to the pots? How do you get them to go so far ‘outwards’?

5 Likes

I just keep pulling them down as I go, starting them young and keep them pretty flat until I get ready to flip them. Give them about 6" of vertical before the flip and spread them out as needed. There’s some pics not far back of how I start them. The one reaching way out is a long branch off the Valley Ghash in the back I just worked around the side to help fill it in.

7 Likes

Day 48, roughly 2 weeks to go on the VG.Not sure on the CD’s since it’s the first run.

21 Likes

Nice canopy there, way to use all of your space! :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX , just simple LST, you’d be surprised how little time one needs to invest for this effect. I don’t spend a lot of time with my plants. I drank the LITFA kool aid

9 Likes

Very impressive @Undead-Toker , but I must say I don’t envy all the trimming you have ahead of you…lol, you are going to get cramps in your hands.

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

Ha ha @Johnnybsmokin, I here you there. At least this round in trim jail won’t be in solitary. I have a helper that thinks it sounds like fun lol.

Peace, UT

5 Likes

See how long it takes before the fun wears of…lol

5 Likes

A little over a week to go on the VG’s, still up in the air on the CD’s. but should be close to the same.

Chocolate Diesel

Valley Ghash

20 Likes

Looking sensational. Great job!

3 Likes