Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Really nice stuff you have got going on.

3 Likes

Hey @Howard.Crane and @Mongobongo thanks for the props. You both have good stuff going on your way too.

Starting week 9. The last week for the Valley Ghash. The CD’s may come down with them or a few days longer.

Valley Ghash

Chocolate Diesel

17 Likes

Perfect use of space there, gonna be one helluva haul!

7 Likes

Getting close to the end at day 62 just before lights on.

Chocolate Diesel 1

Chocolate Diesel 2

18 Likes

Dayum. What a beautiful sight!

5 Likes

They just keep getting bigger! Crazy deep purples on that #1, almost looks red.

4 Likes

That’s what you call a tent full of goodness, looks great

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Thanks @Howard.Crane @beacher amd @Johnnybsmokin :grin:

The number 1 cut was the heaviest feeder of them all so it was the first to start fading. I don’t flush but I stop feeding the last 2 weeks.

8 Likes

Just straight water in the coco then? I’m starting to realize alot of the stuff I read about coco was bs. I made a point to still lightly feed for my ‘flush’ because so many people said “they’ll, like totally, die with no food in coco mannnnnn” lol

5 Likes

I hit them with the last heavy feed including bloom boosters 2 weeks before they finish. It’s partially strain specific. For example: This is my first run on the CD’s, I think they need to go a few more days past my harvest mark so they were cut off a little early. Next run I know that and also to hit the number 1 with a little extra epsom or cal mag on that last feed.

When I started with the VG’s I initially cut them off at 1 week, 2nd run I cut them off at 2 weeks and was happy with the finish so that’s where they’re at. The CD’s will take a little more fine tuning over the next run or 2.

CD3 (the one with the pollinated site)will be coming down with the Valley Ghash tonight. Beans are ripe and she is done.

8 Likes

Awesome colours on #1. Has a chocolate look and feel to it. Finish product should be :fire::v:

5 Likes

I inadvertently broke a small branch off either number 1 or 2 a couple weeks ago. Dried out enough for a couple bowls. Considering it was just dried and smoked it was pretty smooth and tasty. Almost had a mild vanilla menthol hint to it. We’ll have to see how she is after a good cure. I don’t think it will stand up to the VG. That shit kicks lick a mule, every time.

11 Likes

I like that chocolate mint flavour a lot. Reminds me of Chocolopez

5 Likes

Nice, thanks for the info. I’m going to do something similar with this current round.

4 Likes

The Valley Ghash are down with the exception of the pollinated branch, CD3 is down and its beans are ready as it was pollinated about a week ahead of the VG (had to get enough pollen for round 2) Everything is hanging and the other CD’s will come down in the next few days.

Put a new addition in the flo room, another VG. Just transplanted today so she’ll get about a week before she flips.

Edit: Rechecked the VG pollinated site in better lighting and it’s now hanging with the rest.

16 Likes

@Undead-Toker; out of curiosity, how often do you feed your coco plants? Are you waiting for them to go through a bit of a dry cycle, or more of a frequent feeder in small amounts?

Looking great by the way, very impressive leaf:bud ratio!

3 Likes

Hey @HappyHemper
I feed every watering at a reduced rate to compensate and let them get pretty dry between, to the point that they feel empty without any leaf droop.

7 Likes

Cool thanks! That’s what I’ve been doing too, to about 10-20% runoff, but went down a rabbit hole and there seems to be some discussion that more frequent waterings (up to 4x a day in flower) and about 5% runoff, may work better.

I recently got a controller that has an inerval timer in it, so I’ll be trying that on this next run, will report differences or lack thereof.

6 Likes

Took the last 2 CD’s down last night and everything is hanging.

16 Likes

Broke down the pollinated site of CD3. Was a pretty small site and was dry enough with roughly 60 seeds. The VG site was a little bigger so it’ll be another day or so on that one.

14 Likes