Tommy's Organic No-till Goji OG/Mountain Temple/ Triangle Kush S1

I want to S1 my Goji someday. Just to see what I find. I have read as long as the mom is not known to herm it should not be an issue. I’ve had this Goji for over 2 years and have never seen a ball. And trust me…I’ve put her through some stress. I have a bunch of F1’s made from it. I also really want to grow my Goji x Cherry Queen I made. I’ve popped about 6 seeds and all have been male! Might try again this summer.

6 Likes

We are starting the “Goji Lean” phase of flowering. She is going to start packing on the weight meow. If you look in the bottom right corner you will see a Terpenado bud in the same sized pot with 2 weeks longer veg. Goji is almost triple the size.

28 Likes

Mountain Temple #3 and #4

These girls are my favorite of the two pheno’s found.

I am hoping for a “Sprite Pheno”. Both these girls have been in the flower tent now for about a week. They have beautiful structure with lots of branching. I did no LST these and the “bushiness” is just natural structure. They have had nothing but water and are in 2 gallon pots. So far I have 5 females out of the 10 that popped. I popped the seeds in sets of 5 over two weeks so the other two girls I will flower in the next week. Those would be MT # 8, #9 and #10. I am collecting pollen on the dudes for some seeds. :relaxed:

more Goji. I cheated and used the flash!

35 Likes

They got a lean like a gangster! :grin:

They most definitely do. Were they topped at all, or is that all natural?

7 Likes

No topping all natural.

7 Likes

Nice, it looked like that. I love plants with a nice candelabra structure. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Candelabra structure. Never heard that but that explains it perfectly. Honestly, those two look great but every seed I popped had good structure. Mountain Temple is getting an A+ so far.

5 Likes

Harvested the Dragon Fruit x Goji. I popped 4 seeds and this was one of two females. It yielded and smells great but the structure of the buds was lacking for me.
It did not look good in other words. It smells like deep coffee berries. Almost black raspberry or bing cherry. It went almost 12 weeks and was still throwing some new hairs. I had to cut it to make room. These Mountain Temple Girls are getting big!

Does anyone have any recommendations on flowering multiple plants in a 20 gallon pot? I am thinking about starting all 7 Fem Triangle Kush S1 in my no till pots. I would not do more than 3 per pot. @ReikoX do you have any recommendations? Will this be too much if I flower them small?

Check out these fun Fem freebees CSI sent me. Both look fun!

25 Likes

Two to three in the same 20 gal will work. I usually do two to three in my 15-gallon bed.

8 Likes

Oh man I can’t believe I missed this thread how come we haven’t met before my name is Jay. I’m a Goji nut. I have both good Fino’s from the Goji OG. Super tall sativa leaner the short OG leaner strawberry notes. I’m not going to lie the triangle Kush caught my eye of course. I love seeing the Gogi. My favorite hands down. I’m getting ready to run some heavenly hash plant and some hollyweed shortly. Have a good one bud nice setup you got.

5 Likes

Good to meet you man welcome to my thread. I have been lerking on your thread for a while now. I would love to get one of the strawberry Goji to try. I have a few more seeds to pop so maybe in the future. The Triangle S1 is going to be interesting. The breeder (Nspecta at CSI) has found at least three different “OG Kush” versions out of the packs. Looking for a solid female so I will be popping all 7 here in a few weeks. I have to harvest the Terpenado first.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 Likes

That’s what I mean try to tell people about being a little bit more connected and not so uptight about everything now that I know that I’ll build this up and cut you a couple clones if you’d like and send those strawberry phenotypes to you. I’m sure I can root them very well and they can make an overnight or a 3-day delivery with no problem. We can even wait a couple months for it to warm up. Save some of that triangle Kush too (Plz) that’s stuff is gold. :grin::v:

7 Likes

I may take you up on that this summer. For next fall for sure. I would love to mix things up with a strawberry goji.

3 Likes

Ill be lurking sir. Just shoot me a pm. Ill have both pheno’s on deck. Im gonna bust the rest of the pack for a male at some point. Bad lucks follows me. Good deal. Be safe bud.:v:

3 Likes

Yeah I have a few seeds left also. I’d have to look.

1 Like

Another Goji buddy. Definitely don’t be a stranger. Feel free to come by and post on my wall pictures anything I don’t give a fuk I don’t leave the house much anymore I get into trouble. I like to think that my best friend’s come through. Rico has been there like a motherfuker man so many people so many people but @ReikoX he’s like my guru. Sebring. Motr. I love this site.:blush::heart::v:

8 Likes

Terpenado is done. Listening to some music and cutting her. I cut her at 10 weeks. She smells like heaven and looks great. Very stocky and with great structure.

Should be a delightful smoke in the spring while working outdoors in the garden.

38 Likes

Exemplary grow. Keeping things simple and caring for the plants and the soil they’re grown in. Makes me feel good and wholesome just reading.

2 Likes

Mountain Temple update.

MT #4 Great structure. Tall, lanky with a lot of stretch. This is the current favorite for a sprite pheno.

MT # 3 Great Structure. Short with tons of branches. This is my personal favorite right now. I like how short she is for some reason. Below is a picture of a leaf.

MT# 3 Leaf

MT # I think 9 (i’ll edit the post and fix this once my lights come on)
Now I took a picture of MT #3’s leaf to compare to this plant. You can see it is a smaller plant (popped a week after #3) but the leaf is HUGE compared to MT #3. The structure of the plants outside of leaf size is very similar.

MT # 9 Leaf (HUGE!)

MT# 7? (I’ll check once lights come on.)
Eh…Not impressed. Internode spacing is not good. Looks like a mediocre plant. We will see how she finishes…

So far so good. Only water! Gave everything a good aloe foliar today. Plants will be praying when lights come on! I’ll be back tonight to smoke some Black Triangle.

13 Likes

Schmoking some Black Triangle. Won’t be running out of this anytime soon. Which is nice.

and listening to some Sam Bush

The Old North Woods

21 Likes