Tommy's Organic No-till Goji OG/Mountain Temple/ Triangle Kush S1

Quick update:
Been super busy.

Happy Valentines Day!!
Goji OG Flowers!

Mountain Temple Ballz Cabinet

Mountain Temple Female #3 my favorite. Short and thick! She met my #1 male today!

Mountain Temple #4 Long and Lankey Sativa. She also met #1 Male today. I had to up pot her to a five gallon because she started to go yellow. Definitely a heavy feeder!

Mountain Temple # Meh… Meh…eh eh eww. Already talked myself out of killing her clone like 5 times. Worst structure of the bunch.

Mountain Temple #9 This girl is the Big Leaf pheno? She is really growing on me. I think I will have to up pot her also. She needs more soil, I can tell.

Big Goji is Cut. She yielded like crazy. This is how I cut my stump. I also break up the top 4-6 inches and amend with a organic mix similar to tomato tome. I also add a little kelp and neem meal. I will be planting 3-4 Triangle Kush S1’s in here in the next two weeks!

Thanks for looking!

24 Likes

Looks great Tommy. Are those rice hulls you are using for mulch?

2 Likes

Good growing! That goji you harvested is breathtaking.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I mulch with rice hulls. I can get a 50 lb bag for $30’s at a local brewer supply shop and it will last me about 3 years.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been out of Goji since August, I gave my last to a buddy who retired from the military. It’s my go to smoke.

4 Likes

Alright, I’m on vacation in Arizona. JET LAGGED, SUPER HIGH AT 4 AM ON CHERRY PUNCH. Flew into Vegas and picked up two new strains to try. Went to “The Dispensary” in Henderson. Cherry Punch and NYC Purple Diesel.
The Cherry Punch is a dead ringer for Bodhi Cherry Queen in flavor, smell and high. It’s good.

Purple Diesel smells like grape flavored diesel fuel. It’s one of my favorites. I have found that I like fruity chem flavors and this hits the spot. I think I’m going to make something like this.

Anywho…
I’ve been working like crazy to get ready for vacation, I haven’t been posting as much.
Triangle Kush S1
One was a mutant, one I killed by screwing with a helmet head. (DUMB DUMB DUMB). Then…I killed one in the transplant…it broke off at the crown as I was seating it in the soil. It had ridiculously weak root system.

I have not killed a seedling in years. I’ve killed three in two weeks on accident. I guess they come in spurts.
Here are the Three Amigos (Triangle S1) in their 20 gallon home.

These are Smell My Finger (Mystery Kush x Purple Urkle) by CSI Humboldt. My dog decided to pull one of the three seedlings out. This was the third seedling death of the month.

10 Likes

Your not having much luck lately, surrounding them with yellow stickers should keep the dog away, unless it gets stuck on one lol.

2 Likes

You got some sweet equipment and genetics. Id pull the two zippers together and put a zip tie for the night lol. Stuff happens. My kitty laid in a pile of buds I was trimming grabbing a package. Im still smoking fur.:unamused: Little furry demon. Yeah my goji looks nothing like that.:joy: It does however taste great and smokes amazing. Have a good one sir.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Dude I have a Belgian Malinois and he is usually unbelievably well behaved. This threw me off because he would never mess with the plants. I guess he saw something he didn’t like in that seedling. So he culled it.

4 Likes

Lol teach him to sniff out spider mites. As soon as I add crab, bone or blood meal to my pots, my dogs and cat are outside the tent trying to get in lol.

3 Likes

With my dogo its the liquid fish that makes her come running.

4 Likes

What a beautiful jungle you’ve got there! Love the no-till method, as well. Good advice on checking local brew stores for Rice Hulls, there are a ton of home brew shops around here. I’ve always had to order from the internet and shipping is always a pain.

2 Likes

Oh he likes fish emulsion! I make large batches of tea in my greenhouse in the summer. The dogs clean up the spillage. My wife gags but it has to be like probiotics…right?

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah my local brewshop went out of business so I’ll be finding a new supplier soon. I only have about a half a bag left. Feel free to post anything on my thread man. You are welcome here.

He would eat crab meal if I let him. He eats about anything including every variety of shit. He has a hard time deciding whether to roll in it or eat it. Or both.

5 Likes

Alright, just returned from vacation. Hiking in Northern Arizona. It was delightful.

First up. Mountain Temple.
Bodhi makes it difficult to pick a winner. I have three I like and another that smells amazing.
This is one of my favorite with the overall package. Smells like citrus of some type but very light. Refreshing smell not overwhelming. It has a while so it should change some.

Next is this beast. Smells like Super Lemon Haze(or what I think SLH should smell like…lol). Looks like she leans a little haze…wouldn’t you say? Like a dummy I have this one in a 7 gallon pot. She is the heaviest feeder and running out of steam. @ReikoX would it hurt to up pot this far into flower?

And last is the Triangle Kush S1’s. They made it through the week alone great!

SMELL MY FINGER!!! They are doing smashing.

It’s beginning to look like a Kushy Spring!

22 Likes

Sure is, but I’ll stick with yogurt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, doubt it would help much, roots aren’t really growing anymore. I would make a kelp tea with some langbenite and drench my soil. Should give a nice PK boost to get you over the finish line. How old is she, kinds looks like a normal yellowing that accompanies senescence.

6 Likes

Yeah that is what I thought. I think I did this once with a sativa leaner and she foxtailed the last few weeks. Probably not the best idea.
Looks like I put her on 12/12 around 21 Jan. Probably started flowering around 1 Feb…so around 6 weeks on Saturday. Give or take a day.
I’m not too concerned. She’ll make it. I’ll make a kelp/alfalfa tea. I actually think she needs a little N.

2 Likes

Maybe neem instead of alfalfa, not quite as hot and has some sulfur to bring out terpenes. But definitely kelp!
:musical_score: kelp kelp kelp!

3 Likes

And 24 hours later…
1/4 cup Kelp
1/2 cup Neem

bubble bubble

Best resin producer for MT. Smells good but not the best nose out of the bunch. But I like her style (structure).

I also top dressed a EWC paste on three of the plants.

14 Likes

Smell My Finger (Mystery Kush X Purple Urkle) got a transplant into a 20 gallon.

Both pots got fresh rice hull mulch.

Triangle Kush S1’s finally took off. @ReikoX’s recommendation of Neem/Kelp tea made them take off. I also gave them a nice foliar of aloe/silica/Fulpower. If anyone wants to know I recommend using the Fulpower at about 1/4 to 1/2 the recommend strength (I use it about 3-4 times in a plants life) and only until about week one or two of flower. Anything more and it can cause foxtailing in flower.
“Three Amigas”

16 Likes

Glad they liked the tea! Those rice hulls keep everything looking nice and tidy.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes