Tony Greens Tortured Beans

What a beautiful real f1. Just trim the lowers hard, at least halfway, that will help prevent any nanners on the lowers that sours can be famous for, other than that you should be good. Seen a few I took late at 13 on one once too. Pump up on calcium in late veg and keep the mag up in early flower. The most demanding are usually the best resin producers in ril work. If you can get them through early flower without an early fade you’ll be smooth sailing.

I’d keep an eye on the straggler, looks like it’ll be a lanky one that puts out big sour buds if it’s a girl, looks like the dad to me​:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

RIL Fast Auto lady at 30 days, you can see the node length work so they wouldn’t end up a leafy, ratty looking bush. :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Wait till ya see this :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

18 Likes

I’ve chosen my GG4 RIL stud. He’s been impressive since the beginning. I went over each male multiple times, and kept ending back at this one. Best structure, node spacing, smell, pollen sac cluster size, and low leaf ratio. :fire:

No training. All natural growth. :muscle:t3:

50 Likes

That’s the one for sure :ok_hand: ida picked him too. You can see the resemblance to my males posted earlier. Great work.

13 Likes

You gotta post this here:

:drooling_face: :sneezing_face:

20 Likes

What a looker :star_struck:

7 Likes

Whatta dude!!! Excellent looking stud!

5 Likes

My RIL keeper just getting her flower stretch on.

28 Likes

Dats a glue baby :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:She’s perfect.

12 Likes

Man that’s a beautiful looking plant. Amazing structure on her. Beautiful work @Tonygreen. And great growing her @DefNSmokn

5 Likes

you still got RIL regs anywhere?

your seed fridge, perhaps?

4 Likes

Your not the only one looking. C’mon man!!

4 Likes

This is a first for me. Cool looking Siamese leaf growing on the GG4 RIL. :hushed:

39 Likes

Wow. Thats pretty cool. They look great.

4 Likes

Thinks got a little wonky looking coming out of the domes, but I still had 100 percent root. Starting to get normal looking growth and I’m seeing those 6 way intersections like I’m driving in DC. Extra limb node storm. The #1 pheno also shows variegation.

25 Likes

#4 showing sex on day 10! Stretchy lil thing.

21 Likes

@antheis @Smooth here ya go, BOGO for your growing pleasure, $150 will get you 20+ RIL and 10+ GB BX2

11 Likes

Excellent work fellas, I see that stock is gone now!

:laughing: :heart: :man_farmer: :broccoli:

6 Likes

I saw that they were out of stock. Good thing… iv got 3 packs of RIL already… :wink:

Maybe the guys above caught them? Hope so…

5 Likes