Tony Greens Tortured Beans

RIL Fast Auto lady at 30 days, you can see the node length work so they wouldn’t end up a leafy, ratty looking bush. :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Wait till ya see this :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

18 Likes

I’ve chosen my GG4 RIL stud. He’s been impressive since the beginning. I went over each male multiple times, and kept ending back at this one. Best structure, node spacing, smell, pollen sac cluster size, and low leaf ratio. :fire:

No training. All natural growth. :muscle:t3:

50 Likes

That’s the one for sure :ok_hand: ida picked him too. You can see the resemblance to my males posted earlier. Great work.

13 Likes

You gotta post this here:

:drooling_face: :sneezing_face:

20 Likes

What a looker :star_struck:

7 Likes

Whatta dude!!! Excellent looking stud!

5 Likes

My RIL keeper just getting her flower stretch on.

28 Likes

Dats a glue baby :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:She’s perfect.

12 Likes

Man that’s a beautiful looking plant. Amazing structure on her. Beautiful work @Tonygreen. And great growing her @DefNSmokn

5 Likes

you still got RIL regs anywhere?

your seed fridge, perhaps?

4 Likes

Your not the only one looking. C’mon man!!

4 Likes

This is a first for me. Cool looking Siamese leaf growing on the GG4 RIL. :hushed:

39 Likes

Wow. Thats pretty cool. They look great.

4 Likes

Thinks got a little wonky looking coming out of the domes, but I still had 100 percent root. Starting to get normal looking growth and I’m seeing those 6 way intersections like I’m driving in DC. Extra limb node storm. The #1 pheno also shows variegation.

25 Likes

#4 showing sex on day 10! Stretchy lil thing.

21 Likes

@antheis @Smooth here ya go, BOGO for your growing pleasure, $150 will get you 20+ RIL and 10+ GB BX2

11 Likes

Excellent work fellas, I see that stock is gone now!

:laughing: :heart: :man_farmer: :broccoli:

6 Likes

I saw that they were out of stock. Good thing… iv got 3 packs of RIL already… :wink:

Maybe the guys above caught them? Hope so…

5 Likes

@Tonygreen do you offer anything with loud orange terps?

3 Likes