Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Frosty AF :snowflake:

2 Likes

Can ya drop link here for non IG folk

4 Likes

These Ol’ Dirty Bubbles are so fucking stinky. Oily gassy automotive shop burning tires with some sour funk coming through on one of them. The best one smells like a repairman’s shirt after 12 hours. I’m glad I snagged these instead of the Ol’ Dirty RIL. Some of you guys are talking about the Chem Bubs?. . . . . . I believe this Ol’ Dirty Bubble winner is going to get dusted with some Bodhi Chem (have both D and 1) x G13/hashplant. Next grow is some of the pile of Big Don’s I’ve got.

TK x RIL = Pyramid Glue

OR Flying Monkeys. Like Wizard of Oz since TK has that Emerald Triangle in it yea?

8 Likes
14 Likes

I can only handle us!

3 Likes

I like pyramid glue

2 Likes

Quite the list there brother.
You need a deal on the whole package… :wink:

3 Likes

God damn hoss I hope you have a clone of that my god

6 Likes

9 Likes

And yea tony she’s not gone. I had 2 ditch the backup I took but she should reveg slick, I haven’t lost 1 at reveg yet.

6 Likes

Any key to successful reveg?

4 Likes

Patience. Not too complicated I don’t repot just leave a good amount of surface area of lowers or either one medium cola. Put in veg space, start feeding it what you would feed a good sized teen plant, and wait until the new shoots stop throwing odd growth before you take new clones. I also clean up the bud once the shoots are sturdy enough but that’s just preference.

12 Likes

Thanks for your input Hoss

3 Likes

Might have to do my best cali kid impression like yo lemme getta cut lol!
If you’re coming to the family reunion Dbj is bringing my sour d bx3 flowers he grew omg, birch run Mi aug :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

10 Likes

Slick rooters in this line so far. I think #1 also rooted sub 10 days, and I don’t remember #2 (male) taking too long. Only took one cut with all of em 100 percent.

19 Likes

I usually never do this but I might have to holler after my tear down and house fix later this summer lol

8 Likes

I’ll reach out when I’ve got 1 rooted for ya. I’ve still got 5 ril d beans to peak through. About to have space for a hunt / open pollination. Haven’t decided whether to run RIL Black or stardawg x Italian Beef. Got really nice viability on the pollen.

17 Likes

That ril d 1 is crazy strong at first sample. Definitely the most potent ril cross I’ve sampled. My allergies are acting up so my nose wasn’t at full strength and I won’t speak to terps as it was an open-air dried bud I pulled out to sample.
That being said it was very sticky and maybe a little denser than the Italian Beef phenos I grew. First smoke of the day I smoked ⅓ of a blunt and I’m ripped. Head high for sure but my body is relaxed. Hell yeah!

18 Likes

Has anyone tried a SOG setup either with the GG4 or the Gorilla Bubble?

5 Likes

The two ladies i have of Italian Beef. In one gallons and in flower for about 10 ish days. I’m beating them pretty hard and still they shine through. Stretchy chicas too but good since they’ll grow into the netting.

11 Likes