Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Good man, I can’t smoke her clear it gets me to tweak lol!

If you have tweaked friends pull them a nug at 8, if you thought the old c99 was a heart attack waiting to happen holy fuck lol

13 Likes

Again GLG for the win :fire: everywhere!

19 Likes

Chopped the number 1 down early around 63 to ensure a smooth reveg. I’d guess she’d have gone at least 70. This was the plant with the crazy shoots (5 way node intersections). Great rubber Chem nose with a back end I can’t yet place. Very enjoyable. Really love the stacked calyx look from the sowah. Gonna be a dream to trim. Excited to try this one for sure. Very fun plant to grow.

And with the #1 chopped, the #4 will be getting flipped at the end of the week. I remember from sexing the seed that she’s another stretchy lady.

Lastly I’ll throw in a sneak peak of this male I’m very excited about. The show is just starting but these cold nights have him showing his true colors.

26 Likes

2nd chance promo extended until Friday since I spring it on folks and several guys asked me to wait till they get paid so givin everyone the same shot. Boxes fly Saturday though, Friday absolute last day, place will be teeming with contractors after that. Much love y’all, link in my bio on ig!

15 Likes

Just a peach of a plant

Oh Chem bub. Making an average grower look good bro.

41 Likes

This is the one I missed I REALLY REALLY want and now seeing your pics even more! Excellent work my friend! That OG Chem Bub has just caught my eye since the initial drop, plus I love @LouDog420 work as well as @Tonygreen very very much! How can you go wrong! I keep waiting on @crownpoodle to throw some down as I know he got a pack I remember the envy when he told me :wink: get on it brother !

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
ya every time I do an order I eyeball that OG chem Bub… but I always keep my orders to a certain amount and it was either the OG chem bub or Useful’s Lucky Lime and well considering the run on his gear now that he has passed… the Lucky Lime was chosen.

I think GLG still has the Og chem bub in stock so might fire off another order i dunno… between Bodhi and @Tonygreen gear… my two 420 seed orders were pretty loaded hehehe
Lucky for me I won the lou dog new yourk candy orange x blueberry muffin pack the other day and I did a trade for a rare bodhi pack for a pack of GG4 RIL and Sherbiker bubble… I’m doing alright :wink:

9 Likes

I need to start more seeds today. I guess one choice has been made.

6 Likes

Yesss! Do eeeet!

5 Likes

More than alright I would say brother! I’ve got a couple of packs myself but the RIL will be the first I pop 100% surprisingly I’ve yet to grow or try sour bubble so I really wanna pop the GB freebies too cuz I know that’s another smash I missed out on while I was hoarding clones for years :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of OgChemBub on order. Really looking forward to exploring them. From the few pictures I’ve seen, they appear to have a really cool flower structure, like little leaflets with hairs. But we’ll see! I’m shut down until this house sells and I end up somewhere new, or get stuck here… either way lol. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I can tell you it was the best yielding plant in the tent.

18 Likes

I want ril

5 Likes

1/2 is yours brother :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Only want it real F1 TG SHIT :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My kind of lat workout. Looks great

2 Likes

OG Chem mama to the OG Chem bub. Don’t sleep, Tony only made it better with the Gorilla Bubble then the RIL

40 Likes

That looks fiyah. :fire:

3 Likes

Always fiyah from @LouDog420 and @Tonygreen :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Break out the machete those are monsters they make shadows on the back wall.

3 Likes