Tony Greens Tortured Beans

It can if the trich heads are purple. Especially the inside goodies. If the bud is what’s purple you’re not going to really get that in any extraction unless you pull a whoooooole lotta unwanteds from it. Like the purple is locked up when you freeze to not get chlorophyll in your hash. @Loof

4 Likes

i have seen some purple trichs make light purple pink rosin. its really pretty stuff.

6 Likes

I’ve seen pics of purple temple balls, too.

4 Likes

My buddy Hoss made this crazy pink hash, like almost neon it was unreal, tasted like straight hydro/Kush/gas best hash I’ve ever smoked to this day! I’ve seen almost pure white hash too, wasn’t as terpy but damn she would lay your ass out cold!

6 Likes

The trich coverage on this G-Unit fem at F65 is just disgusting, look at this fuzzy mess:

33 Likes

Here’s more dometop action from one of the best decisions I made (last) year:

22 Likes

Love the dometop, what u usin for a scope? Is it just one of thos ones u can put over ur phone lense or is it a lil usb one?? They are nice pics

4 Likes

I scope trichs with a 50/1.8 manual lens from a 60’s Nikkormat, held reversed over my iPhone lens, with 2x digital zoom to minimize the vignetting. It’s an old camera trick from the days of using reversal tubes to mount a standard lens backward as a poor man’s 1:1 macro lens. Just requires a steady hand and some burst shooting! As I remember it ends up being a 10x magnification

11 Likes

Love the frosting.

2 Likes

Keif from the Italian beefs
Flash on/off

12 Likes

Ya got me @Tonygreen :joy:

11 Likes

Untitled
another one

9 Likes

Nice score.

4 Likes

And their regs so we can breed with them!

6 Likes

Day 21 of flower for my 3 chem91 x sour bubble

Plant #1 (closest to front in the photo)
My favorite, shortest and strongest. Dark blue/green leaf with pink midrib first noticeable during veg. My non smoking friend says it smells like body odor. The fastest during flower, might be due to having the most room in the tent.

Plant #2. (Back left)
The slowest during flower, still going steady. Very lanky, kept thinking it might be a male but its shooting off buds slowly and strong. You can’t see the main stem in the photo but the buds are developing at a good pace.

Plant #3. (Back right)
The tallest, this one was reaching for the stars since birth. It gave me a great lesson on how to supercrop and stretch a plant out, now it is flowering well.

18 Likes

damn Tony!!
hottest freebies in the game!
only dbj gives you a run for the money.

9 Likes

Shores of Venus….finishing up the second run of this one. Kinda old school vibes with some really sour lime terps

18 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant @Sniklefritz . She’s almost got a bronze look where the yellow highlights it. Smells? Z

3 Likes

Sour lime with a hint of candy. The smell and taste is definitely what makes this one special. It’s pretty after trim but not a showstopper, but still the first bag I go to in the drawer. Been really suprised and impressed with it, I gotta try some more greenhand genetics.

3 Likes

Any single nug shots bro!

5 Likes