Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Assume you mean of the WB harvested? Gave it a try, not the best camera. A little fiddling with editing would probably make them pop a little better. Can always try another sesh with some better natural light

22 Likes

So, those were some nugs i grabbed because i thought they looked decent…
and then i saw this one

I swear on all that is holy, i did not throw kief on that, and i have no idea how that got to look that way. Was sitting in the same jar as the others, was not bounced or anything. Monster.

41 Likes

StatLine cut at 85 days

Can’t wait for the dry and cure to try her.

22 Likes

you guys are killin it @Redrum92 , @Joker … can’t wait to get the stat line flowering. Light dep flips tonight :wink:

7 Likes

That’s nice. I buddy has some set aside for me. I think this strain got a little overlooked in all @Tonygreen has to offer. Smoked any yet @Joker ?

4 Likes

G-unit I did not do this round much justice, learning curve with a reservoir and ph swing. But I’m figuring it out…

20 Likes

J-Unit. Day 85

16 Likes

Plan on supporting them. Hard, dense buds that carry weight. Had yo-go’s hanging everywhere!

3 Likes

Nope. Waiting to dry and cure.

2 Likes

G-Unit definitely wanting to go 10 weeks or more, finally seeing some milky trichs starting now just shy of F70

I don’t know if it’s my tastes in weed or strain choices but I sure do like to take everything ten or eleven weeks! My Big Don might break me there, though. She’s looking extremely fuzzy and chunky already somewhere around the end of week five. I’m sure glad I kept two clones of that, I’m tempted to throw one outdoors and see what happens!

27 Likes

Oh shit describe the smell and any phenos you got. I think a lot of us have massive packs to go through.

7 Likes

id go 11 weeks that bud is to damn pretty not to be taken right to pound town! god damn that looks dank.

ps i take my gg4 to 11 weeks any sooner not as good to me

5 Likes

Just curious what’s big don ? First I’d heard of it always interested in early finishers.

6 Likes

Big Don is the Romulan IBL x GG4 RIL, this first one I planted is super viney and fast, reminds me of Cindy

10 Likes

I do have some set aside for you and I should have already mailed it out… sorry man… been a bit of a rough past week. I’ll get them out this afternoon.

6 Likes

That bud looks absolutely stellar! Got me itching to pop those! Be a helluva sour bub intro for me, could not get my hands on a pack to save my life when the sour bubble was new and straight hyped everywhere. Now there’s so many killer versions idk where to start! I also love the idea of the 5-10 DB tribute too

6 Likes

No worries at all. Don’t rush out cuz of me buddy. I’m busy as is.

5 Likes

I know, right? All of the sudden, SB everywhere. What a miracle. I wasnt growing until ~2014, so I missed the original, and was so thankful to get a shot at all of the hybrids/incrosses etc

9 Likes

It was definitely about time. I’m thankful too, what a great strain.

8 Likes

G-Unit F71

28 Likes