Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Hey team, anyone know where I can find some of Tony’s GG4 RIL? I checked grate lakes but they don’t have it listed.

3 Likes

Not sure if in stock, but DCseedexchange carries his stuff and is legit

4 Likes

Great Lakes had it other week email them

2 Likes

They have the GG4 RIL fast autos @Tonygreen just released.

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs contact @Tonygreen himself, I’m sure he can point you in the right direction. Never let me down once.

9 Likes

Well just a little cure after the drying. But has super kushy type smell with a hint of lemon once it’s broke up. All in all it’s leaves me feeling pretty relaxed and chill great movie stuff!

23 Likes

And Big Don yesterday at F40, sprinting along!

26 Likes

Please, for the love of god do.
The hybrid vigor, structure and branching improvements these will bring are something the auto community needed.
These guys crossing to photos then selfing to release are only inbreeding the rudie traits more ha smh.
My contribution to the cause :call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Old post I always remember from the mag about cali lemme get a cut kiddies banging 8 week Schwag when OGs know the real dope ain’t made till after 10.
That’s where the weed that made you laugh and giggle dissapeared to. Smh

11 Likes

The shit the kids have I’ve been exposed to? Works fine as long as I keep smoking non-stop. They get good coin too. I don’t get it at all.

5 Likes

There’s a prick patented oil and capacin spray to force ripening early at 6 weeks to increase turnover for “yields” on extraction….

4 Likes

That kind of manipulation sounds so gross. To me it looks like there is zero interest in anything but $. Zero soul from my perspective. I don’t want to think about it.

7 Likes

First few males from the RIL DIESEL project (GG4 RIL x Karmah Sowah)

Ril Diesel #5 aka “Legs”

Not much funk to the stem rub, he leans more sharp fuely acetone on the stem rub not super pronounced. Very stretchy and makes large fan leaves. Strong branches don’t need staking.

Ril Diesel #15

More low end funk on the stem rub, nice branching.

18 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds now I’m even more excited to try it! Looks awesome, sounds great too! Kush and lemon, and I bet that develops huge over time! You are just getting the early terp development.? The picture you put the nugs on tripped me out! Lol I was like is that the smallest wooden chairs ever? A play set? Wtf…. After a while I finally realized it was a pic but man I was lost there lol

5 Likes

Like the structure and building of #5 but obviously the funk on the 15. Bet that 5 ends up with huge stacks of clusters !

5 Likes

Everyone is crossing autos with autos, too. Gene pool is getting bottlenecked.

4 Likes

Definitely a shit show…. Only a few breeders autos I’ll even touch or put in the fridge.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 - odd, I pm’d him directly. still no response.

if anyone knows where i can find GG4 RIL please let me know.

Thank you

2 Likes

Are you looking for photos or autos? @Phil_Bombs

2 Likes

Pretty sure he wants the photos @duo i know there’s the fast version up now on GLG and a few places but those old RIL photos are tough to get. I know from personal experience.

@Phil_Bombs he may just be real busy, I messaged him on IG in regards to this, I’ll see what he says when he has time to respond .

3 Likes