Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Ol’ Dirty Bubble, among the calendula.
Topped at 4th node, about 3’ tall now.
Seemed slow in early veg, but picking up speed in these last weeks before flower.
No discernible smells at this point.
Started my TGTB collection this season, excited for what’s to come.

16 Likes

Very nice! Haven’t seen a lot of this one yet, she’s got some interesting leaf shape . Awesome :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Lookin good- I like 5 the most.
What are you making with them?

4 Likes

Damn that’s a lot of spunk!!

3 Likes

beautiful males brother, love those node spacing makes gather pollen a lot easier for-sure.

very nice …

4 Likes

May you be blessed with fantastic terps. I loved every one of these so far.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Re ‘Laughing and giggling’ weed- I have a theory it happens much more often

when tolerance drops right off- Where we lived there was a ‘Lockdown’ with Covid back in 2020 - This is a friend after receptors were cleared - We were laughing til guts ached {Barney’s Peyote Critical…so nothing especially up there in terms of massive potency}

6 Likes

mango drips

17 Likes

I love seeing the vibrant green of fresh outdoor growth!

5 Likes

Last shots of what will be the male I hold onto.

Tightest spaced male of the bunch. Some of the ladies from this second pop have some long internodal gaps. The #1 I selected from the first hunt is much tighter than her sisters. Among the tightest.

19 Likes

27 Likes

16 Likes

dude that the style grow i love working myself, id have a little less lowers but hell ya. nice BOAS growing right there.

excellent …

5 Likes

I have to ask about your Grow-bag, being in the Final/Next pot already.

Its a newer concept to me @MeowsTrapSeeds and one that I really like… “rooting through the bottom into the next Container”.

Have you done any preparation on the Bottom of the White grow bag, or you just Let Mo Nature take care of the root travels?

3 Likes

Thanks boss ideally I would too, I left extra on cause any keepers are gonna get revegged. Didn’t take back ups this hunt.

5 Likes

I suck at revegging but it might be necessary this run as my stat line and gorilla bubble bx2 clones are stagnating and may not root… took them july 19 so it’s been a while … fingers crossed !!

6 Likes

Big Don F53:

35 Likes

My Spring '23 run I’d intended on doing all in 5 gallons.
I just placed them in said other pots. I did/have used barley mix, mykos and azos but not really any secret formula or recipe. Let roots go where they may I’d say is my thing.

2 Likes