Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I’m always out lately, always :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks. I’ve got some Zamaldelica Express regs from Night Owl I will definitely cross with the RIL Fast Autos from Tony.

8 Likes

PuReKnOwLeDgE by Riu member enigmaticd…

I tried to tellem! 🫶🏻

21 Likes

Nice brother! This one’s on my list already!

4 Likes

They’re like my sour d bx3 keeper a lady slapped her husband and said why did you let me hit that shit at breeders ball, the except on steroids.
Someone save me a cut when ya get to em ha

8 Likes

Oh boy! Now I’m sooo down!

2 Likes

Appreciate it was meaning to add to general chat not specially to you. Did find some nanners mid flower one I know I didn’t see right away and seeing some seeding. In your experience with 1 or two sacks open how much seeding could I expect? Plants are really starting to get some strong sour scent can’t wait! That one tall girl is a tank never seen such thick upper stems! Thanks again for reply!

3 Likes

What kinda smells are you getting from those, I have a pack of those too and will prob pop them the next time I pop seeds

3 Likes

Day 68
Tony Green’s GG4 RIL Fast Auto

strong text

35 Likes

she looks excellent,i´d say

4 Likes

Frosting right out! Nice

3 Likes

A very chunky girl.

3 Likes

I love how they build resin right till the last day, like little Ferraris. Top em around 2 weeks or 18 days just before sexing to unlock the secret power :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Runtz x Sour Bubble
Free @Great_lakes_Genetics when you snag 100
Of my gear :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

Uploading: IMG_0531.png…

19 Likes

Plus:

Grape Stomper gage green cut x sour bubble

Chem91 x sour bubble

Sour Diesel bx3 x Italian beef

All free! Do you wanna get really high man? :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::dash::dash::dash:

If you get a 420 flavor pack or bog tribute pack I think you’re walking with close to 100 beans maybe 🫡

This drop is all real dope, not ornamental! 🤌

@Great_lakes_Genetics now!

22 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a deal .

4 Likes

That Sour Diesel bx3 x Italian beef sounds bad ass. Is that that same SD bx3 in pure knowledge?

3 Likes

Fiyah! Definitely wish I could jump on this!

2 Likes

just when I thought I had all the tonygreen gear I needed the guy goes and drops killer autos and a deal that can’t be passed up… fuk LOL
damn you @Tonygreen !!!
:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

yall take ebt cards?

10 Likes