Tony Greens Tortured Beans

The smell is mostly lemon mixed with permanent marker and some funk on the end. The flavor is similar but is starting to develop some sweeter lime notes as it cures. Definitely more of a classic weed taste rather than the newer fruity and candy tasting stuff.

5 Likes

Fuck yes. And it’s my sour d bx3 mom yup

5 Likes

My GG4 RIL lady seems to have a similar structure, a nice stank on her too

18 Likes

Next time too her and lollipop half way and that cut will yield like a mfer!

8 Likes
4 Likes

Some finished nugs from Tony’s GG4 RIL Fast Auto line. Pulled it around Day 72. Smell in the bag is earthy, coffee, hint of dark chocolate. Broken up bud smells kinda like mentholated lime peel. Relaxed high. Munchies like a MF by the end of the day.

39 Likes

Very nice ! Definitely sounds like my kinda smoke.

2 Likes

I’m always late to the party. Wish I’d seen this earlier, I’d definitely scooped that’s deal. I ran your gg4 ril and it was fire! Closest thing to the real Arcata cut that I’ve seen personally. Hats off man, great work.

2 Likes

If anyone gets on that GLG promo and scores Barbecue Beef, hit me up and I’ll trade with ya advantageously, I’m seed rich (cannabis and also open pollinated flowers and tomato seeds) and cash poor at the moment but that one looks so fucking good. They have almost a hundred packs in stock so maybe I’ll get money in time but chances are slim. Don’t forget that there’s extra freebies now for cash orders!

10 Likes

I have an opened pack, I’d be willing to part with a few if you aren’t specifically looking for a full pack. DM me if interested! Got one BBQ Beef in early flower now, lookin forward to it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pm incoming. Full pack unopened, I think.

5 Likes

Yawl some OGing mofos. Kudos! Whatta great group of folks here

6 Likes

I got taken care of by @bigzach87 and @JustANobody thanks OGs!

7 Likes

Hecking heck ya. That’s really awesome!

5 Likes

Sour Bubble tribute 49 days in flower. Starting to get some nice colors. The smells are amazing. The branchier plants have a very sweet smell. The totem poles have a different smell, not sweet but something else I can’t identify.
I have abused the hell out of these plants. We have been barely giving any nutrients at all, mostly plain water.

34 Likes

Very nice @Uprangewilly

4 Likes

Thank you.

I forgot to mention they are all seeded with Sour Bubble pollen.

9 Likes

Oh awesome! Bonus!

3 Likes

Getting real excited about this Ol’ Dirty Bubble.
Rank smells of chem and gas.
Fantastic outdoor resistance in this record setting summer of rain.
(She is under a clear tarp now).
Starting to plump up.
Topped at 4th node, I think.
Planted late June, is about 6’ tall.
Upright growth habit, strong branches, no support needed at all.
Have a bunch of beans cooking with various pollen on different branches.

This is my first TGTB grow. Has me excited to pop more of his stuff next summer.

Will post harvest pics when that time comes…in a few more weeks probably.

30 Likes

Should make for some clean tasty smoke definitely gonna be white ash with no chemicals.

5 Likes