Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Gg4 RIL F2 (Dome top) Repro by berserker. flipped around a month ago

Have only used jacks blossom booster with a small amount of calmag since flip

19 Likes

I got like roughly 25 left hmu if anyone u.s. only wants em at a Hundo a piece, or take em all for 1500.

I got other shit to do so no clue when I’ll make more. If someone grabs the whole lot I can shoot Overgrow 300 donation :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

I got dms I can check fri when I drop my kid off for tha weekend.

You mfers can grow some dope ha!:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Can pick the winners by week 3 or 4, I always select fast resin starters to whittle down the group, then keep the strongest moms!

11 Likes

Finally joined the team with a pack of Triangle Glue. Pumped after seeing @Dog with the GG4 RIL auto!

11 Likes

I trimmed the grape gas , super strong fruity smell. I cant stress enuf how strong the fruity smell .minimal larf and decent stretch . Ran them in only gallon and a halfs and took clones of the couple females i found. Im guna run 4 of these again but in 3 gallon pots this time i just gota clean the tent

20 Likes

Stat Line… knocked me on my ass…literally. Took a jar with me on my trip and rolled up a bat to enjoy after roasting some hot dogs and putting the camp coffee pot to brew. By the time the three of us seasoned tokers were done with that joint I had the sudden urge that I needed to sit down as a sudden onset of tunnel vision and that blacking out feeling took hold of me and I needed my camp chair like right now.
I have not been thumped by a joint like that in a really really long time.

continually raising the bar @Tonygreen , nice work brother :wink:

19 Likes

Damn. It’s been well over a decade since anything hit me like that. Mayhaps some Tony Green beans will be a part of my 4/20 purchases this year
:thinking::thinking::thinking::bear::thinking::thinking::thinking:

7 Likes

-Arrived today Gorilla Waves and Black Rose - looking forward to running them.

Nice freebies too, and a TGTB koozie

8 Likes

Two of the best lines I feel like I’ve created in those flavor packs. Surprised @Great_lakes_Genetics still has a few left!
Plus if you don’t have cds or dvds it’s a great place to stash your boomers n smoke :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Here is my F1 cross of Hopar Valley Selection #2 x DJ Short Blueberry F5. It clearly really leans Hopar. Smells like old green onions in the back of a refrigerator. Did you pop your Hopar Valley Selection #2 yet? I’m letting mine cook on vine for another two weeks at least. PXL_20231024_215953268~2|399x500

13 Likes

Very nice @ChinookKing :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Ol’ Dirty Bubble chop day, woohoo!
Sticky, sticky and very chemmy gassy smells.
Med/high density by the looks and feel of it.
Trichs are all cloudy with some amber poking through.
Did great with pressure, only a few small rot spots found, no pm at all.
Will update with a smoke report.
Hopefully it knocks me on my ass like @SHSC-1 ’s Stat Line, haha.

Cheers ya’ll.

30 Likes

Do it Baby Bear! I highly recommend it based on trying three lines from Tony so far, and all have been standouts in the tents they shared with other good breeders. If you want a few to pop before the spring sales I’d be happy to send you a card with a couple seeds each of a few different strains, Tony scoops the tubes real full and @Boozer shared his Sowah G F2s with me so I have lots of that strain in particular, that’s a real tasty orange diesel thing

Edit: I might have some RIL F2 from @Pigeonman too come to think of it

11 Likes

@Klyphman look at that absolute unit! Nicely done in the hothouse, they look real happy

7 Likes

I can hook up ril f2 if you dont have @Dirt_Wizard !

7 Likes

@Pigeonman and @Dirt_Wizard thank you, but (as you fucking well know!) I’m booked up until summer time 2024. So I don’t want those beans just sitting in the vault.
You guys are badasses.

7 Likes

I got a few from you but traded/gifted away some, let’s take it to DM and get horse trading, buddy!

4 Likes

I got big fatty yields off the odb too, i still got some of thos seeds left this picture is givin me the itch to pop more, looks like they came out nice

5 Likes

Dometop strikes again!
I found another one like her with gigantism in th bx5 s1 I’m gonna s2

7 Likes