Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Dometop does that :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

That’s why I fill em! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::dash::dash::dash::dash:

9 Likes

Thanks. She is still bulking up and adding colors.

20 Likes

Blue Hopium by ChinookKing Genetics. She done.

15 Likes

@Tonygreen is running a Veterans day sale and dropping some Lime Gorilla Bubble fire. Check it out. Just grabbed a couple packs.

5 Likes

Also him and glg are doing something for the Ohio people, I guess something happened in Ohio or whatever but they are giving Ohio residents a free pack of Chem 91x sour bubble if you live in Ohio.

8 Likes

He always hooks it up.

2 Likes

Yep. big deal and congrats to all those in there!

15 Likes

Very cool! Congrats Ohioans!

5 Likes

don’t snooze on the Lime Gorilla Bubble… killer beans

9 Likes

Wanted those for a looong while! I remember talking about it with him 5-6 years ago it must be, never thought I’d get another chance. Come on baby, daddy needs a new pack of beans :game_die:

6 Likes

Oh yea, I sent him the cash and said send me the good Lime stuff. He hooks it up big time.

4 Likes

Wow ten packs for $310? Sucks to be a broke boi

6 Likes

He’s wild! I went with the 2 packs and 2 free. But he always hooks it up big if you buy directly from him and tell him dealers choice.

2 Likes

Story of my life lately, I feel you

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 My budget is like…one or two packs on that ten pack deal if anyone goes for it lol

Would be the first time anything good came of my Dad being a marine

4 Likes

That’s a great deal for the vets. Wish I was a vet or had one in the family to take advantage of such a great deal. :us:

3 Likes

I can imagine being an army kid is a tough life. Damn

4 Likes

Oh I wasn’t a base brat or anything he just is sour as hell about it and I’ve met enough Marines since then to know that it’s his take on the whole thing that’s the biggest problem.

7 Likes

Ahhh I see, ya that’s gotta put a whole different perspective on it huh. War is hell, I can only imagine living through one tbch

5 Likes