Tony Greens Tortured Beans

my wife was a teenager in Sarajevo during the war in Bosnia in the 90’s. Her mom , her and her brother came to Canada near the end of the war so she saw it all. The stories they tell are quite frightening. Her brother (2 years younger) lost part of his leg below the knee from grenade shrapnel. I think he was 12 at the time. I also have friends that served with the Canadian forces during the Bosnia conflict , rwanda, Iraq and other places. War is hell but so is after the war for so many of our vets and conflict survivors. I have mad respect for veterans in Canada and the USA… they got my wife, her brother and her mom out of Sarajevo and to Canada. I would never have met my wife otherwise and she is a rock despite what she endured and witnessed. Really baked this morning… mixed some tonygreen Stat Line with some Biker kush F3 and seems to be making me ramble on the internet today :rofl:

11 Likes

We aren’t all bad, but we can definitely be grumpy.

7 Likes

You’re a vet too! Well thank you for your service bro! You already had me respect but have gained the absolute utmost now :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Re release of one of my first Drops for my 10 year anniversary. This time F5s :hushed:

Lime Gorilla Bubble is the 5th filial generation of Sour Dubb S2 x Gorilla Bubble Bx3…

I got the crosses, @Great_lakes_Genetics is getting the pure!

31 Likes

fuk me I must have those LOL

3 Likes

DTOGs lime gb…

IMG_1589 IMG_1594

34 Likes

Jesus that’s beautiful!

5 Likes

4-6 terps across the board and the stem rubs in veg are identical to finished flower!

14 Likes

Gorilla bubble bx5

22 Likes

Fuuuuuuuk, I just got the Pureknowledge! Now I want/need these too​:star_struck: happy Anniversary Tony Greene! A true master of our generation :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dammit, of course now

2 Likes

34 Likes

That #4 sure looks good.

2 Likes

Good eye that’s my keeper! Smells like motorbreath with a breath of mild sweetness on the exhale! @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

I’m a sowah grapefruit fan I have been forever sure it’s bogo but I can’t afford to spend 160. I still like it though it’s on my wishlist. I picked up the autos to make seeds ril and tk during the bogo Halloween. I want multiple harvests next year. I figured it’s the fastest way to smoke a crop without light dep. plant in March 1st harvest 4 times by January. I’m not expecting anything normal size I suck at autos but that resin is too crazy to not try. I figure I can plant tons of them once i make my seeds so the hope is that by Feb 1st mid February next year in 24 i can have a bunch of seeds on tiny plants.
I’m planning on bringing them inside by a window when the weather gets bad in late December and January. I want to try and breed to other auto seed I have but the main thing is f2. @Dog hell yea man thanks for the inspiration

4 Likes

If you’re on IG definitely follow Tony Green. He hooks it up on direct orders too.

4 Likes

I believe the strain name is orange velvet, but it 100% smells like a bag of oranges, not tangie, was a clone only cut my friend had

3 Likes

Orange velvet is the clone mother to jilly bean and agent orange. It’s one of mz Jill’s prized clones

5 Likes

hey @Tonygreen :wink: this is so übercool !!

@Dirt_Wizard
just showed me your LimeGB drop and spotted the cheetos in there.

i was like: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :partying_face: that’s such an honor, bro!

10 Likes

Tangie is also an orange velvet BX. In fact, I believe Archive labels tangie as such.

3 Likes