Tony Greens Tortured Beans

4 for 4 males on my first batch of tri glues, they are very uniform, one has much better root development (filled up the res in a micro overnight when it hit lol) and seems like the stud.

8 Likes

Is there anywhere that the CaseyJones ix/GG4 ril packs still for sale? Thanks for the help.

3 Likes

Save that pollen broceph!

3 Likes

Here you go

5 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Spare bathroom has been repurposed so fingers crossed. Canā€™t get my mind off T-1000 x Tri Glue.

4 Likes

Has anyone run the Mendo Bubble?

(Mendo Cookies x GG4RIL) regs.

I realized I had those and some Big Don (Romulan Bx1 x GG4RIL) regs sitting in the fridge in my seed stash.

Forgot all about them since they were freebies when I got the (GG4RIL x Sowah)

5 Likes

I got some big don in a trade. Anyone run it? It sounds awesome.

4 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll save mine for an OP so I can have a good amount of F2ā€™s to hunt. But when I first got them I was thinking about how good theyā€™ll probably turn out. I got about 10 of them and theyā€™re regs so should be able to find a boy.

2 Likes

@JustANobody check it out:

6 Likes

I couldnā€™t find the smoke report - Maybe I am blind? How was the potency and effect with her? Nice pics!

5 Likes

I donā€™t post formal smoke reports all in one place really, just talk about it in the breeder threads usually. That BD is a very good yielding sativa dominant hybrid with just a lot of different things going on, Iā€™m not the best taster, better at describing odors. The effect is chill but focused enough to get stuff done, good enough energy to be first thing smoke but itā€™s usually second after a purer sativa

8 Likes

Thanks for the response man! Sounds like it is up my alley. Maybe I will give those beans a pop if I can find some room. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s another post I found with first impressions, the edge calmed down some with curing, still pretty spicy and crumbly/delicate crystally sativa structure:

4 Likes

I got a few

5 Likes

Hey @Tonygreen do you know if these are from your first seed release? I believe they are. I remember chatting with you on ICmag when you were first releasing your gorilla bubble. I signed up for an account at Great Lakes genetics just so I could order them!

I also still have a gorilla bubble mother that came from that pack of gorilla bubble seeds. Itā€™s a great plant!

26 Likes

So big don likes to foxtail at the end? Iā€™ve had a couple that like to do that.

5 Likes

@JustANobody Yeah she threw them out so early I was worried but they fattened up into curly trident buds like crystal corals, so pretty. I donā€™t know if itā€™s every plant from the pack, Iā€™ve only grown one so far and I liked this ā€œsheaves of wheatā€ pheno (instead of string of pearls hahaha) enough that I kept it around and shared it some, if youā€™re interested let me know! Maybe itā€™s a weird one or maybe itā€™s a common one, but I like how open and airy it is, curious to see how it does outdoors this year, and the effect is definitely far away from the usual GG4, more hazy and quite sativa overall like youā€™d expect from the bud morphology. Itā€™s nice because it grinds up in my fingers perfectly without a grinder, I like that.

11 Likes

Hereā€™s my big don i found in my activity section from Dec of 22.

21 Likes