Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Very cool @TeddyNuggets i remember the original sour bubble hype it was nuts!

7 Likes

My GG4 RIL F2 reproduced by berserker (dome top) turned out really nice. Around a month cure, very smooth and clean smoke. I mostly used jacks all purpose with a little jacks blossom booster and FF cha ching.

32 Likes

Happy New Year!!! @Tonygreen and friends

Annual seed pop time
Gonna pop some Sherbiker Bubble fems and I was gonna pop some sour bubble tribute but I think itā€™s gonna have to be Lime gorilla bubble this time.
Should be able to look at getting cuts from the grape gas x gorilla bubble in a couple weeks and then flip the ladies that show up a week laterā€¦ that;s the plan anyways.

19 Likes

That grape gas is killer ya gonna love it!

9 Likes

I canā€™t waitā€¦ and Iā€™m gonna make damn sure I got clones before I flip hehehe
Thinkin I might have to grab another one of those flavor packs before they are all gone. LOL

5 Likes

@PonceDeLeon I got some Mendo Bubble from a buddy for last seasons outdoor grow. I got a late startā€¦ started 6/15, she went inground end of July (DMV area). (Along with The Vaccine & Chunky Skunk). Harvested mid October (10/18) at about 4.5-5ft in height.

She was VERY sugar coated to the T and has a really nice head and body high. I tend to harvest on the earlier side (10/90-20/80 amber/cloudy trichomes), so not so sure how stony she gets as the trichomes get more mature. (Iā€™m new to the site, so itā€™s not letting me post photos. If interested lmk and Iā€™ll try to upload a few more if it lets me.

)

Only downside was that she grew fox-tailed style buds, so yield was on the lower end for her size, but it also meant less of a concern for mold in the damper autumn months & caterpillars were easier to spot before they took hold. Think I got about 5ozs off her 8 main bud stems.

I had a male of The Vaccine I crossed with the Mendo Bubble, that Iā€™m excited to try out next summer.

Cheers!!

24 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cannabaclaus looks like youā€™ll fit right in here, as you progress you will be able to post more and more as well as get more likes/posts etc.

7 Likes

hell ya, @Cannabaclaus , that sure is a frosty flower. nice :wink:

4 Likes

Hey thanks for letting me know! Looks absolutely coated! I actually donā€™t mind airy fox tailed crystal carapaces! Those types break off and hit smooth right in the bowl without grinding. My preferred bud tbh. More space for trichomes to develop in those nooks and crannies and as you said, great with the mold resistance usually in those tropical environments!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cannabaclaus.

8 Likes

Hereā€™s a few more of her growing and hung for dryingā€¦ Definitely thinner sparse colas, but she filled out a bit at the end.

29 Likes

Very cool! I am sure indoors I could dial her in for greater yields, etc. But that looks like she smokes solid even for outdoor!

5 Likes

where can i found this ?

5 Likes

Here is a picture of some of the larger buds off of a sowah grapefruit plant .
Plus ended up with 2 more mason jars off of one plant .
The plant was grown in a 5 gallon bag , with Fox farm ocean forest and roots organic nutrients.
Lighting was a 1000 watt hps , flowered and chopped at 75 days .
Smells like tropical fruit with a little diesel, canā€™t wait to try it out after a few months in the jar .
Thanks Tony

)

28 Likes

I donā€™t think you can buy them but you can get them as freebies with certain @Tonygreen promos at GLG and possibly other banks that carry his gear.

5 Likes

LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef.

22 Likes

Weighted blanket

36 Likes

I like that name

3 Likes

looks like fire all around

Iā€™m going to take some clones from the grape gas x gorilla bubble and get her into the 5x5 to flower. Then I gotta transplant the wee little SherbikerBubble and get the veg on.
Iā€™ll have something worthy of pics here soon :wink:
I am loving the structure on the grape gas x gb though, real nice and I canā€™t wait to see these thru to harvest

9 Likes

looking forward to seen that strain at harvest. it needs a name tho (grape gas x gorilla bubble)

3 Likes