Tony Greens Tortured Beans

No probs man!

3 Likes

Yup, cats eye is the one I’m most keen on. Those ogchembub x ggril freebies seem like they’re gonna be pretty special too.

6 Likes

Cropping weekend!

GG4 RIL:

:drooling_face:

42 Likes

I really like fasciated buds, they look so pretty :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

is Great Lake Genetics the main worldwide reseller or is there also a european connection to get some of Tony’s beans?

4 Likes

GLG is probably the best bet.

Here’s a GG4 RIL at a few weeks old.
Topped once, and ready to stay outside from now on.

25 Likes

And all done!

GG4 RIL:

:camera:

:camera_flash:

:camera:

:camera_flash:

:camera_flash: :mag_right:

That seed isn’t a hermie… it’s the inevitable “secret cross” due to all the pollen in the air from the seed run that happened at the same time in the same room: Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant.

:grin: :+1:

47 Likes

1st pressing! All this from only 14g flower!

:drooling_face:

35 Likes

I put one GG4 Fast Auto seed into soil May 2nd. It’s a boy! Coming in at 13” :slightly_smiling_face:

Now for the other 4… put em into soil this morning. Running 1 gallons outside.

13 Likes

@blackcarp yes, @Great_lakes_Genetics ships worldwide with great success, but you’ll have to talk to them about what works best for it, I believe that DBJ uses lots of different solutions but you’ll get your seeds!

@BunkerKing I don’t know that answer but I know that when I talked to Tony about recommendations for seed making protocols as a first timer, he said some of the keys to success are:

-letting the plants go really long into senescence so the mature seeds are sticking out or even dropping
-keep the N in longer through flower or even all the way to support seed health
-dry the herbs really really well before deseeding and do it gently to remove the pod without injuring the protective coat or tail on the seed

I did these things and I’m getting reports of 24hr germination on the Vortex F2s from my coop run and the crosses too.

@Boozer always looking good, baby! I’m breaking out some Sowah Grapefruit kif later from your F2s, thanks again homie! I gotta send a seed pack your way soon bruski

12 Likes

Nice job, @Pigeonman !!! Looks a lot better than my first press :joy: what temp did you use?

4 Likes

Top plate = 208, bottom = 200
No bags, preformed brick

5 Likes

Hey guys, @Tonygreen is having a sale to help raise some funds. Nice, thick, hand blown glass, not the mass produced Chinese crap, and seeds. I picked up a mini couch potato last night, can’t wait to see what seeds he tosses in, I always ask Tony to send what he thinks is good and he hasn’t let me down yet.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7zaN6DRPrPVo8xthuIxnDwNxdbEU_U5niwHFo0/?igsh=N3UwZXd3MzRkb2Jm

15 Likes

Tony a good dude gonna go tap in

6 Likes

Support @Tonygreen. This is why he’s the f*king man.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8FPhm9RqT2zzqv_K8tjZjziJtt4RJSoC6KvFc0/?igsh=MXByczJzYXY0bG81MA==

18 Likes

29 Likes

Sounds like a hell of a deal temped if I wasn’t short on funds this month.

@JustANobody cool bong is that yours?

4 Likes

Yep, picked that up and got 4 packs. Was supposed to only come with 1. @Tonygreen had never not hooked me up.

9 Likes

Is that deal still going

2 Likes

the deal was still going at GLG when I checked about an hour or so ago.
If you click on tonygreen gear the promo is listed at the top

7 Likes