Tony Greens Tortured Beans

Definitely gonna go tap in

2 Likes

Got mine!!

2 Likes

I nearly pulled the trigger on that deal but I have so many tony green packs I need to grow, aquiring more at this point would just be gluttony LOL
I have 6 GG4 fast auto F4 in the greenhouse transplanted to #7 pots (5gallons) on the solstice.
Also 6 Adam and Eve GG4 fast auto F5 (freebies)
Will get some pics going soon.
The one Sherbiker Bubble is doing her thing and is just in the beginning of week 5. She is in a packed room under HPS lighting so pics will be mostly at harvest time because all I get is dark bars and orange glow when i take pics LOL

16 Likes

New giant ril drops July 4th @Great_lakes_Genetics

Gb bx5 s1 with gigantism x mycotek gg4 bx6 except I F5ed it this time while searching up the giant again :call_me_hand:t2:

34 Likes

Hell yes can’t wait!

6 Likes

Got 2 mini Killman couch potatoes that need homes before court in ten days, think the heaviest baddest bubbler ya ever had. They’re about 9 or 10 inches of heavy fumed glass :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

8 Likes

GG4 RIL motoring along.
I bent everything off to the sides, and now the middle is filling in. About to hit the limit of how much I can spread out the canopy. It’s back to vertical growth soon.

16 Likes

They are very bad ass and smoke great. Got a second one coming in for a friend today.

20 Likes

Does Tony green sell direct? I’ve seen them on GLG but I don’t fancy posting money or postal orders all the way from the shire.

3 Likes

That’s how I buy his gear most of the time. GLG takes CC though.

3 Likes

I think Tony keeps his direct sales limited to shipping in the US, although who knows? Can’t hurt to ask.
GLG only takes credit cards domestically. I’ve sent cash from Canada and it’s never been an issue.

3 Likes

Thanks again @Tonygreen! Look what just showed up.

25 Likes

He has a decent reputation online and during my lurking on Instagram he seems a thoroughly decent bloke to boot. Just had my first ever package from America turn up no bother. But I could pay with my British bank card. Now I’ve broke me duck I’ll do it more often but not many will take any payment other than cash. No PayPal or western union or owt.

Might try posting a small order see how we go

6 Likes

Oooo got that new new lol. You gonna run those soon?

4 Likes

Sure hope so! @Tonygreen always hooks it up solid.

3 Likes

I just ordered 2 packs of the Gorilla Glue #4 RIL.

7 Likes

When possible I go straight to tony but great lakes is having a crazy deal right now around 10 packs for 200 shipped think it’s spend 200 get 4-5 free packs plus the packs you purchased.

11 Likes

Has anybody run his auto line.

2 Likes

Just ordered the new RIL and other stuff.

3 free packs from GLG with $200 purchase + Afrobub

Basically 6 Tony Green packs for $200 :sunglasses:

6 Likes