Tony Greens Tortured Beans

I’m growing his GG4 RIL Fast F4 reg auto’s (Adam&Eve in collab with Tony) from GLG. Got pollen from a male that I used to cross onto a Gelato Purple Punch and a Zkittles Grape Bubble …both female autos. Can’t wait to see the progeny… if the weather lets the seeds come to fruition in the next few weeks. The males are certainly fast… will know more about the females soon hopefully as at least one is throwing hairs. here

3 Likes

Gonna go check out your thread what’s the height on them

The Adam and Eve freebie is the GG4 Fast Auto F5., Tony green’s release is the F4.

I’ve got both going , tony’s F4 and GLG’s F5 as well as double sour diesel x gg4 auto , also a GLG freebie. It’s looking like I have 3 females of the F4 and the F5 , so 6 total but there are still a few out there that have not shown sex yet. Mine are 35 days old from emergence from the soil.
I have no special skills when it comes to growing autos… just my usual routine. I went from solo cups to 5 gallons of my outdoor soil mix. Not really sure what to expect but the plants are healthy and doing thier thing. I notice they are all getting very tall with not much side branching despite the sunshine and room for thier roots. I’ll throw some pics up when things get interesting.

9 Likes

Ah… thanks for clarifying. I am growing the F4’s and have the F5’s in the fridge.

F4’s maxed out for me at 28".

The weather has been hitting over 100F the last few days. I’ve tried bringing the smaller plants under the shade for all but a few hours of morning light, but some damage has been done, as evident in the leaves showing nutrient burn, etc. Regardless, I’ve posted pics of them this morning, below, that should give you a decent size/look estimate. I grew 1 seed initially and it was a male and bloomed. I then planted the other 4 in the pack and two just flipped male at the beginning of this week and 1 showing female traits with the other just started showing male this morning (the runt).

1 gallon pots… planted June 4th 2024.
@BO55

14 Likes

Got this $1000 camera with a phone on it, Nd I still can’t figure out how to take nice pictures :upside_down_face: Anyways.

Sowah Grapefruit @ 65 days . I’d honestly call this a 10 weeker, unless growing from clone… but ask Tony for confirmation.

Lots of gas/chemical cleaner smells with roughly 10-20% throwing some fresh citrus notes on top of that. Heavy yielders by the feel of it (majority of which). Zero intersex despite any stress I may have caused. I’d recommend these to anybody.

33 Likes

Who’s got the best ril flower or nug shots? Wanting to share on ig to promote @Great_lakes_Genetics choose your own adventure promo

18 Likes

Gorilla Glue 4 RIL
Here’s a few I took with an older phone, not the best, but you are welcome to them if they’ll help. :sunglasses: :v:

35 Likes

Here you go @Tonygreen !

:metal:

36 Likes

That tent is looking tasty!! Nice job!! This is what I want my plants to look like. All of the tortured beans line up look amazing. ( I have many breeders to discover). :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2:

10 Likes

agreed! I’ve run some of the Tony Green gear I have but plan on doing a TGTB run this winter of all the packs I’ve picked up over the years and have yet to run. I’m really looking forward to both the Black Rose and Weighted Blanket packs I got in the fridge.

14 Likes

The weighted blankets are very slow in veg so you may want to start them earlier. Nice smoke.

13 Likes

![20240510_184100|375x500]

Here are some i have a lot more will check later

35 Likes

Thanks folks! Keep em comin if anyone has more!

14 Likes

It’s not a RIL , but gave a buddy a few of the black glue and he got a killer male! This thing stinks up the room.

30 Likes

A few days ago, I ordered 2 packs of Tony Green GG4 RIL, from GLG.
I also was told I get to pick 3 packs of any strain Tony has, for free, plus, the other freebies. So I picked 3 more packs of the GG4 RIL.

Sale I think ends tonight, at 12am EST.

I got 65 seeds altogether. And a $369.60 Discount.
Seeds will be here tomorrow.

Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - Ogchembub X GG4 R.I.L (10+ reg seeds) × 1 $0.00
Tier 1 - Bad Dawg 5 Seed Freebie Pack × 1 $0.00
Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line (10+ reg. seeds) × 2 $240.00
Tony Green’s Tortured Beans - Gorilla Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line (10+ reg. seeds) × 3 $360.00
Subtotal: $600.00
Discount: -$369.60
Shipping: $10.00 via Flat rate
Payment method: Credit Card
Total: $240.40
20 Likes

Very nice haul!

Pretty sure you will get way more than 65, with how tony scoops them! Last tube I got had 30 or somewhere around there.

14 Likes

Very well could. Last time I got a deal from him/GLG. Sour Bubble Tribute Case. I got 99 seeds of the Sour Bubble altogether.

12 Likes

100% what I was gonna say! Sounds like a big RIL pheno hunt is in the cards soon :yum:

10 Likes

Went out to say good morning to my GG4 RIL (from the older batch)…

And found the first pistils!

23 Likes

@Tonygreen
I remember reading you like to load your plants up on Calcium so the nodes get “knuckles”. What do you like to use in soil? :v:

3 Likes